Chapter 2

Lisa pov

"what you mean your leaving me" I cried out as Bambam and the others begin leaving and waving goodbye.

"What good friends you have Lisa" I poof up one of my cheeks and look at JYP who's laughing just like the others.

"What are you guys doing here" I ask them as I turn my attention back on them.

"We were talking about your guys vacation that starts today or tomorrow"

Vacation together? Impossible.

"What do you mean" 

"You guys are gonna be on a vacation to Bangkok, Thailand since Bangkok is known for their food market and you all girls like food"

True, true but I lived their my whole life. It's gonna be a boring.

"How long is the vacation" 

"About 3 months" Fuck yeah! 

Oh shit.

"YG" I shouted as the girls were all talking and cheering making it hard to hear.

"YG!" I shouted again making all of them quiet and attention all on me.

"Yes?"

"You do know I still have filming right?" we were only at the middle of the season not even close to the preliminary yet.

Our table turn quiet as YG try to think of a plan.

"Either in between your vacation you fly back to China or just delay the release once again" I stop and think of what YG said.

"I'll just fly back then. Fuck, longer plane rides" I slouch back in to my seat as I though of being stuck on the plane longer all by myself.

"Lisa. you can chose to delay the show right?" JYP asked as the other listen in on us.

"I know, but I ain't trying to get bash by netizens" Either I get bash for delaying the show or people will blame it on YG management.

They nodded to my reply and stood up.

"We'll be heading back now. Talk over the plans and who room with whom. Remember to be awake by 9 and Lisa I'll text your manger to send over your stuff that you left" 

All of nodded and said goodbye to them. I stood up but Rosie called out of me.

"Where are you going" 

I look back at her and replied with.

"My head is throbbing right now so I'm gonna go puke my stomach out"

I stood up and held my head as I made my way to the restroom.

-

I came back about 10 minutes later with no luck. My head was throbbing and I can barely think straight. I felt dizzy and nauseating. 

I walk over to Jennie and sat by her as I lay my head on top of her shoulder. I closed my eyes to ease the pain.

"You better now" Jennie whispered to me. I tried nodding my head but it made me more dizzy moving my head up and down. I guess this is what I get when I try to lie.

I groan as the pain got worst. I put my head on the table as I grind my teeth together. I don't even have a fever, I've already check. I was sweating and gripping on my head or legs by now.

It's either because I only slept for an hour or just a normal thing that will pass through or jet lag.

"Lisa? You don't look okay" I look up ran my finger threw my sweaty hair and smile at her to reassure her.

"I'm okay" I gritted my teeth together because of the pain.

"Your sweating and red plus your eyes tells a different story" 

"I'm fine see" I lay my head on my arm as an armrest but end up smacking my head on my arm. 

"You call that fine" Jisoo yelled but I just put a thumbs up.

"Come over here Lisa. Sit by me" I held my head once again as I walked across the table to sit next to Jisoo.

I sat next to her and she made me lay my head on her lap. 

"Don't question me Lisa. Just sleep" I didn't say anything as I felt Jisoo finger run threw my sweaty hair. I grip into my hands as I ease the pain. Jisoo was now blowing air at me trying to cool me down from sweating. 

It felt nice but I was also sticky now. Someone offer her a paper which she made it into a fan. She was now fanning me as her finger ran threw my hair. She was also talking to the girls which I'm happy I didn't case her to excluded. 

About some minutes in I feel asleep.