RWBY Vol. 7 Part 3

--Your POV--

So here I am,getting some rest on my bed,until--

Penny:Salutations!!! | Jack:Ah! Ugh,Penny? Why are you here? | Penny:It's time to be Hunstmen! Wake up Y/n! | Y/n:*groggy* Yeah,yeah,waking up,mom. | Penny:Hm? I'm not your mother,Y/n. | Y/n:*still groggy* I was being sarcastic.

Penny leave the dorm and I change to my regular attire.

Jack:Ready? | Y/n:Yeah. Where's Niko? | Jack:I don't know,maybe she woke up first? | Y/n:Maybe.

Me and Jack then head to the mission briefing as we get our coffee on the way there.

Jack:I thought you don't like coffee? | Y/n:I don't.

We enter the Briefing Room,taking our seats.

Clover:Eyes up huntsmen. Time to get used to the new normal in Atlas. Your top priority is Amity Tower. That means protecting supply runs from Grimm and bandits,and protecting the site itself. Diverting all construction resources to Amity Tower means there are going to be gaps in Mantle's defenses against Grimm. They'll need help on the perimeter.

Clover:The huntsmen around you can be an invaluable resource. If you're willing to pay attention. But make no mistake,school's over. You get to choose what type of huntsman,or huntress you are. So,what's it gonna be?

Everyone leaves and goes to their mission. My mission doesn't start until I got permission from both Clover and Gen. Ironwood. So in the meantime,I help the others in their mission.

So,I hitched a ride on Ruby's mission,but then regretted it as it was a REALLY long ride.

Ruby:Not that I'm bored,but why can't we just use an airship to take these supplies to Amity? | Penny:The components for Amity Tower's construction are far too heavy. All that weight would require precious dust we should be saving for the launch itself. And the Grimm that will come after. | Ruby:It just makes for long,very long,supply runs.

Penny:At least the tundra is scenic! | Y/n:*tired* Yeah..... | Ruby:*tired* Totally.....

Ruby was about to fall into my shoulder if it wasn't for Penny.

Penny:Ruby,Y/n,I just wanted to say how excited I am to be working with you in a professional capacity! As friends! | Ruby:*giggles* Me too,Penny. | Y/n:*still tired* Same here.

Penny:Relationships are so interesting,and varied! | Ruby:Speaking of friends,have you been able to make any new ones? Since,you know? | Penny:Now that I'm the official Protector of Mantle,I don't really have a team anymore. General Ironwood says I don't have time for friends. | Ruby:Oh,uh,how do you feel about that? | Penny:I feel like I wish I could do both the things I need to do,and the things I want to do. Is that normal? | Y/n:Very. | Ruby:That's about as normal as it gets,Penny.

Qrow:Everything going alright up there? Just fine,Uncle Qrow!

I tried my best to stay awake,but eventually I was the one who fell asleep on Ruby.

Ruby:Uh,Y/n? Uncle Qrow?

Or so I thought...

Qrow:What's going on? Grimm?| Clover:No. Worse. You two with me,Penny,Y/n,stay put and keep an eye on our six. We may need an element of surprise.

Penny:Affirmative. | Y/n:Yes,sir. | Penny:I will plan for six possible outcomes.

We all look at her,confused. Anyway,there was a person on the middle of the road with very pale,blond hair. Or is it like some decayed white hair color? I don't know. Another came to her side,wielding some sort of weapon. The transport comes to a halt as Clover,Qrow,and Ruby steps out and confront them.