chapter 33

WARNING!📢⚠🚧
Tea is piping hot🔥
Sip with caution⚠⚠⚠⚠

When everyone finally finished giving her an amazing applaud I took a seat gracefully 'cause I know it's getting wild in here.

Be nonchalant and graceful, they hate that shit.

"Wow. This is a very special moment for not just myself and the amazing people in this room but for everyone else seeking to find a profession into this world of fashion and most for my amazing daughter in this room."
A picture of me popped up behind her on a screen which looked like I was around fifteen at the time with Tim's arms around me and we were smiling at the camera.

I felt all the eyes in the room turning towards me and murmurs started to fill the room.

Graceful and nonchalant.

I slowly raise my glass to my lips and took a sip of my wine. The doctor said it's fine to have a sip every now and then but not everyday or too regular.

This woman came to play dirty so I'm gon' wipe the slate clean tonight.

She smiles at the crowd's reaction.

"Now, calm down everyone. I know all the things she shared about not just me but about our family on the media and I'm here to clear that up in a...fashionable order. See, my husband and I aren't perfect but we sure did everything we could to take care of our family and that was work and build not just a name for ourselves but a family business"

Pictures of the company's name and logo flashed on the screen behind her.

"But my daughter, my once sweet daughter who obeyed my words didn't want that. She wanted to let loose and rebel" I glance to the side and saw a few of the posh ass ladies in the room with their hands over their mouths with wide eyes.

Save me the dramatic responses.

By now the woman who gave birth to me was looking directly at me so I gracefully raise my glase and nod my head to her giving her the go ahead to continue.

"She went off and cheated on her boyfriend, who was going to be her husband, on the day of her birthday and came home and tried to make it look as if he raped her" I watched as her lips tremble and someone quickly walked on stage and handed her a tissue.

This woman needs an oscar.

She 'wiped her tears' before 'gathering herself together'.

"We blamed the poor boy and cut all ties with his family, we even ended the contract that our family had to merge our companies. A few months later however, we found out that she was pregnant and before we even got to have a say about it...she went missing. We searched the entire neighborhood, called all her friends but nothing. Then our family doctor called and told us she came by viciously demanding an abortion to the point where he had to obey her demands".

At this point I really wanted to fuck being graceful and nonchalant.

I pull my phone from my clutch and sent Li'angelo a message and not long after I received the reply I wanted.

"She returned home after dark and just isolated herself in her room. We didn't know what to do so we decided to leave her be till the morning. But...we were too late. She had already ran away with all the money we saved for her future. We never heard from her again. We searched high and low but...no success. Turns out I got a call a few days before she went...viral. My manager called telling me she was asking about my donations to the fashion industry and just like that she used my name to become the well known idol she's becoming. So with all that out of the way...hello, Alezandra"