Chapter 4

Harry quickly drank the vial of blood, he felt refreshed. A vampire's need for their mate's blood is like a human's need for food. Because that essentially is there food, yes they can eat human food. Harry checked the time and noticed that it was 7:30 pm, he downed the second vial. And quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower, he wanted to look good for Draco.

After he got out of the shower, and into a pair of pants and Draco's sweatshirt. He was not in it; he was going to make Draco wear it so Dracos scent on it. Harry was fixing his hair when he noticed that his bones weren't as prominent. He smiled for the first time in a long time. He also brushed his teeth because he couldn't remember the last time he did that.

When Harry finally finished getting ready, he stepped out of his room and into the kitchen. He looked at the clock and noticed he had 20 minutes to get to Draco. He quickly downed the last vial of blood and walked out of his room. Not bothering to hide, because 8th years don't have a curfew, as he walked outside he saw a couple, who were both Slytherins. And he heard they were creatures, upon seeing them, he smiled lightly.

''Careful, something isn't human in there. And it's not only Draco or the normal magical creatures. '' one of them said, and then they ran off.

Harry shook his head and kept walking. He followed Draco's exact directions. He was a bit scared, because it was dark, and darkness meant bad things. But Draco was supposed to be here, so he would have power through it.

When he finally arrived he didn't see Draco and it was 9:02, was he too late he stepped forward. And no longer could see his leg, he continued to move forward, and eventually, he was completely wrapped around the invisible shield. There stood Draco, dressed in an ironed, all-black tux, hair left loose around his head, wings left out. The stars made him shine as he looked off in the distance

Harry let a small tear out at the sight of Draco.

He was here, it was Draco

'' Draco'' Harry said his voice cracking ever so slightly

''Hello love,'' Draco said softly

''You're here, in the flesh'' Harry said,

''That I am my dear, come here for me'' Draco replied

Harry quickly walked towards him needing to be near him.

''You didn't take care of yourself, you are far to thin'' Draco said

Harry looked down on himself, he was rather thin. The sweatshirt hung lower than it used to on himself, Draco looked fine and looked as if he was barely affected by the lack of Harry's presence.

"Potions go a long way, trust me I should be a skeleton," Draco said as if reading Harry's thoughts.

"I can't read your thoughts love, your speaking aloud," Draco said laughing softly

Harry looked up blushing lightly, not expecting to see Draco's in his face, he blushed, even more,e,e,e, when he realized how close they were.

"Never talk negatively about yourself again, you are the most gorgeous thing walk this earth, besides maybe me," Draco said smirking at that last part

"I fell in love with you for your personality, a little bit your looks," Draco said, pulling Harry against him, flicking his eyes to Harry's lips.

"But you, my dear mate, are perfect. And I will engrave that thought into you, that's a promise." Draco said pressing his lips against Harry's.

look at me posting back to back. And that's all for tonight folks, hope you liked it.

-Alex

627 words