5

Ryujin's Pov

I watch her walk inside her house, just leaving me alone in our front yard specifically in front of our garage. I mean I sorta get how she and Lia are close but I didn't know she was involved in Lia and Yeji's relationship-

I decided to go in my house, as usual silent atmosphere just like back our usual home.. going up into my room, I pulled my phone out and dialed Lia.

"Hello? Ryujin?"

"Hey.. uh.. just wanted to ask how you and Yeji got together." I awkwardly said and I hear her chuckling. "I see how this is going." she replies.

"Are you planning to ask Heiran out already?" she adds and I facepalmed.

"No shit Lia. I was just wondering-"

"If you're looking for love advices, you could ask for my friend and also your classmate, Leia. She's a love expert." She said and I kinda expected that based from what Leia just told me to do.

"Right. Are you sure her advices will work on Heiran?" I said and she hums. "Of course. Yeji and I won't be dating right now if she wasn't here."

"Alright, I trust you."

"Nah. Trust on Leia."

with that words, she ended the call herself and I threw myself and my phone to my bed..

"Tomorrow is gonna be tiring."

Leia's Pov

Another noon, assuming it's going to be tiring and exhausting in school again. I mean I don't hate school, it's just.. too many worksheets.

Mom stopped the car in front of the school, I pecked her cheeks and left the car.

"hey gorgeous!"

Yujin catched up walking beside me. "How do you think your day will go?" she asks and I shook my head. "I don't know actually, let's assume it's going to be fine."

We made our way inside the classroom, seeing Ryujin and Lia talking."Oh Leia, Ryujin here has something to ask if you have some time-"

"Oh my god Lia." Ryujin facepalms and I flashed my cheesy smile and leaned to her ears.

"I'll help you with Heiran." I winked.