𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

"So pretty much you come to this school and hang out in your little sister's class?" Skylar questioned as her and Isabella walked in the hallways

"So pretty much you come to this school and hang out in your little sister's class?" Skylar questioned as her and Isabella walked in the hallways. "Pretty much." Isabella nodded as she responded.

"Okay I'm in." Skylar smiled. "I got nothing to do."

"Especially because our boyfriends left us to go on a date with each other." Isabella chuckled as Skylar joined.

The two older girls walked to Maya and Lucas who were hanging by the staircase.

"Hello, May, Friar." Isabella smiled. "Hey, guys." Skylar waved with a small smile of her own.

"Hey." The two blondes greeted with grins.

"Oh, that's right." Isabella nodded with a smirk as she turned to Skylar. "You didn't have sugar today."

"Shut up." Skylar rolled her eyes as chuckled knowing Isabella was teasing her.

Lucas and Maya laughed along as did Isabella.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway." Farkle said walking down the hall with Riley holding a box.

"It's yearbook time!" Riley smiled handing someone a book. "Hi, page 42."

"Hi, pages 27, 34, and 58." Farkle handed a kid his yearbook. "You're doing too much, you should calm down."

"Yearbooks!" Riley smiled as she turned to her friends. "Find out who we are and what we really think about each other."

"You want to know what I think of you?" Maya asked Lucas getting off her seat. "I really don't." Lucas shook his head.

"I think he does." Isabella smiled excited to see how this'll end up. "So do I." Skylar nodded.

"I'm going to do it." Maya nodded. "Ella! Skylar!" Lucas exclaimed scared.

"What?" The girls questioned innocently. "We weren't here when it first happened. We should be able to experience it." Isabella smirked.

"Don't do it." Lucas begged her. "It's been a while." Maya informed him.

"I'm asking you not to do it." Lucas told her desperately.

"I'm gonna do it." Maya told him stepping closer. "Do you want to run or do you want to straight in the face?"

"Well, I want to run but how would that look?" Lucas asked her.

Maya started doing her vocals which was scaring Lucas even more but making Skylar and Isabella chuckle.

"You guys wouldn't judge me if I run, right?" Lucas asked his friends which they just continue to chuckle as Maya kept doing her vocals causing Lucas to exclaim, "Come on, man, there's always another option!"