Twenty-two

** Warning: this chapter contain strong adult content including graphic language and images. If you aren't comfortable with those things don't read.**

Malik

I looked down at Ahsha's shaking body that was covered in a light sheen of sweat. My eyes washed over the light bruising that was beginning to form on her body. "Are you okay, kitten?" I asked bushing my thumb over her cheek. She looked up at me meeting my eyes, but she didn't speak. 'Well, we fucking broke her.' Ares grumbled trying to cover his worry with anger. I walked back into the bathroom turning off the running water before walking back into the room. I gently scooped her up and carried her into the bathroom. I maneuvered us so she rested comfortably against my chest as the warm water surrounded us. "Ahsha, please say something?" I begged as I kissed her temple. She grabbed my hands and wrapped them tightly around her before turning and kissing my neck. "I'm okay." She said softly.

Ares and I both let out sighs of reliefs.

--

Omniscient

Ahsha stared out the window as the city flew by. Her thoughts were consumed with what Malik and Ares had planned for her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Malik asked pulling her from her thoughts. She turned and looked at him as they came to a stoplight. "We don't have to— I mean—" He sighed feeling his nerves and excitement get the better of him. He wanted her to say yes, but he wanted her to say yes when she was in a clear mind and not while her body was racing with lust. "I want to." She said. Malik stared at her mesmerized as the center of her gorgeous dark eyes began to glow. He felt a jolt of electricity shoot from her finger that was laced with his. Ahsha could feel Oshun beginning to stir and heat course through her body. Because Oshun wiped his memory of their encounter he had no idea of the power his mate held. "I said I wanted you to break me." She said leaving both Malik and Ares in a state of need.

"So, do it. I'm a big girl." She said a seduction oozed from her voice as she held his gaze. Malik and Ares both stared at her as a gentle smile appeared on her face before she leaned in to kiss him. The honking of a horn caused Ahsha to pull away. She smiled as she saw Malik's eyes open and see Ares staring back at her. He cleared his throat before clenching down on his jaw. He pulled off speeding down the street.

"Where are we going?" Ahsha asked as they passed the exit to their apartment. She turned and looked at him seeing him focused on the road. "Malik? Ares?" She called. He glanced at her but didn't speak.

They drove around a while longer before they came across this beautiful home. Malik got out of the car and walked around to open Ahsha's door. She looked at him hesitant but grabbed his hand. He led them towards the stairs, and they headed inside.

"Where are we?" Ahsha asked looking around the beautiful home.

"This is one of my homes that I don't get to visit often," Malik said as watched her look around

"This is one of my homes that I don't get to visit often," Malik said as watched her look around. He sighed looking at her. "Since we are doing this there are some things we should discuss," Malik said standing behind her. "Which are?" She asked glancing at him as she walked down the hall.