C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E

"Aw calling me by my name again?" He says cockily.

"Don't push it Mr.Kim." You say jokingly.

He pouts, "Too bad." He pulls you back into an embrace and pecks your cheek.

"Yah, Joon!? Not here people could see."

"Let them see." He continues to peck you all over your cheeks. You giggle since it tickles.

"Stop~" You say as you giggle. He does so and places a strand of your hair behind you ear. You smile as he places his hand on your cheek.

You both hear the bell ring meaning that lunch is over. You pull away from Namjoon, "Ah, I gotta get to class." He chuckles and you grab your bag and run out of his classroom.

Eventually after a while the school day ends and you find yourself walking back to Namjoons class. No ones in there except him so you go in.

He asks, "Are you ready to go?"

"Oh well actually, I'm supposed to hang out with some people after school."

"Who?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

You lie, "Oh just some new friends I got in biology."

"Alright, you have fun Yoongi will make sure Jin comes over and cooks some good food for you."

You smile, "Great, bye Joon!" You wave bye to him as you leave the classroom.

You exit the school to see Vernon waiting outside a car with two girls you've never seen before. Well actually you have seen them but you've never payed attention to them before. They're just your fellow peers.

"Hey." Vernon says.

"Hi, introduce me please." You reply.

"Well these two are Jin-hee and Sana." He points at a girl who's very short and petite, "That ones Jin-hee." And then he points at another one who's about average height with lighter colored hair, "And that ones Sana."

"Nice to meet you guys."

They smile to you and Sana says, "Well come on, let's go have some fun!"

"Sounds good." You say with a smile.

The girls climb into the backseat of Vernons car and Vernon opens the passenger side door for you. You get in and he closes it, he goes around to the other side to get into the drivers seat.

He starts to drive.

"Wait, where are we even going?" You ask curiously.

Jin-hee giggles, "A party! This is great, we are going to become great friends."

You smile and nod. After a few minutes you look behind you in the rearview mirror. Your shocked by the sight you see, Jin-hee and Sana are making out.

It's obvious Vernon noticed your face because he starts to speak, "Don't worry about them, they're dating." He chuckles.

"Well that explains a lot."

Jin-hee speaks, "I hope you don't have a problem with that, cause we will be doing this a lot."

"Oh no don't worry I don't have a problem with that, in fact my own brother is gay. . .oh I don't think I was supposed to say that."

They giggle, "Your secrets kept safe with us."

Vernon pulls up to a house that's blasting music and has teens with no trust issues. Parties definitely aren't your thing, but hey you graduate in a few days might as well get out more.

You get out of the car and so do the rest.

Jin-hee and Sana vanish into the party with all the others.

Your nervous to go and join them. Vernon starts to walk up to the house and then he stops and turns around, "You comin?" He asks.

"Sorry, I've just never been to a party before." You get flustered, embarrassed by this fact.

"Oh that's fine, it's alright I'll be here with you."

You smile, "Okay." You follow him and walk with him into the house. Eventually after sometime you lose him. Some random guy from your class comes up to you.

"Hey, I've never seen you at a party before." He says.

You nod, "Yeah, it's not really my thing."

"Well here take this, it will make it better." He hands you a drink.

You look down inside the cup, "Well I don't really-" You look up to see him gone. You shrug and just take a sip. After a while you drink the whole cup. Now your drunk.

Vernon comes back to you, "Hey Y/n, how are you? Sorry I left."

"Oh no problem, I'm pretty quite alright." You slur.

"Oh no your drunk, you really should get home I can take you."

"No, no, no shhh, it's okay Venom ahah Venom that's a new name."

"Y/n, if you want to stay fine, but just don't do anything someone tells you, okay?"

"Mhm." You nod and walk around the party. Your phone beeps. It's nearly past 8 and you get a text from Yoongi. He said you needed to be getting back. You exit the house and start walking to Namjoons. Of course you stumble, but you barely even notice.

You reach the house and knock on the door. Namjoon answers, "Y/n I was so worried about you!"

"Is your refrigerator running?"

"What?"

Namjoon helps you inside.

"Namjoon, your just so great, did you know that?" You slur and Namjoon smells the alcohol on your breath.

"Have you been drinking!?"

"NoOoOo." You start to fall and Namjoon catches you.

"You need some rest."

"But your too hot to resist." You say touching all over Namjoon's chest.

He sighs, "Come on." He helps you to your bed and lays you there.

"I'm going to get you some water."

Namjoon starts to walk away but then you grab his arm and make him fall back on your bed.

"Stay Mr.Kim~" You continue to slur your words. You get on top of him and kiss him.

Yoongi walks into your room, "Y/n are you home?" He looks at the sight he's seeing and takes a moment to process what's happening.

Well Yoongi just walked into something. . .