Chapter 12 ➼ 𝐹𝑜𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒲𝒶𝓇

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ➼ 𝒻𝑜𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY  LET FINN come," Octavia complains as they hike through the woods back in the direction of Mount Weather.

It's been quiet around camp for the past two days, allowing time for Raven's brain to drive her mad enough to dive into some research. She found that Mount Weather as been jamming the Ark's communication signals with long distance radio waves. A group was sent out to knock out Mount Weather's tower, hence crashing the radio waves. Chancellor Griffin believes that by knocking out the radio waves, they could find more surviving stations from the Ark.

"He's the best tracker we've got," Bellamy says from behind Angelina who walks besides Octavia.  "Don't forget to look up, the grounders use the trees."

The group emerges from the trees as the mountain stands before them. As the guards are distracted with Clarke, Bellamy pulls Octavia and Angelina to the right, ducking behind the bushes. The three sneak off, attempting to find a way into the mountain from their current location.

"According to Clarke, before the bombs went off there were buildings everywhere. I'm guessing that some of them had access to this bunker," Bellamy says when the group gets far enough away from the guards. "So look for ruins, anything man made, okay?"

Angelina nods as her eyes sweep her surroundings. The girl pauses as she senses someone behind them.

"Hey, Blake!" One of the guards calls.

Angelina sighs, stopping to glance at Octavia.

"Let's go, now," The guard says from behind them.

"In case you've forgotten, we're not under your command," Bellamy says.

"Don't make us do this the hard way," the guard says as he holds a gun in his hand.

Angelina's hands twitch as Bellamy says, "Come on, Scott. Forty seven of our people are in there as prisoners."

"That's why we're out here."

"Wrong, you're out here to find other surviving Ark stations," Bellamy says. "We're out here to find our friends."

An unsteady feeling lies in Angelina's chest as Octavia gasps. The girl grasps Angelina's arm as she watches mice dart between their feet.

"Guys," Angelina breathes.

The guards look around in confusion as they watch the hundred of rodents all running in the same direction.

"Acid fog!" Bellamy yells.

Angelina glances behind the guards to find the fog racing towards them. The guards scramble to assemble tents as Angelina watches the mice. Octavia pulls Angelina backwards, following the mice. She watches as they squeeze under a wall of moss.