OC

(It's about time my Sonic Forces OC came into the Multiverse, lol.)

This is Presto!

He's a very powerful wolf. He definitely enjoys a good sparring match, since his strength, speed, and agility are all VERY strong. This guy can also fly too. He's sneaky, too. He's a master of blending in and sneaking around, especially at night.

And like me, he has ALL of the Color Powers at his disposal. He doesn't need a Wisp to use a Color Power. He helped me save Planet Wisp the first time we were both there. Me and him are very good friends, practically brothers.

His reflexes are SHARP! In base form, he can dodge something moving twenty times faster than the speed of light!

He's got three forms. Super, Hyper, and Rainbow

He does have some weapons too. He's got a rainbow-colored Lightsaber! Two of them!

 He's got a rainbow-colored Lightsaber! Two of them!

They can cut through ANYTHING. Getting hit by these things are gonna hurt. Be careful if you end up fighting him if he uses these.

He also has a Rain-Bow.

He can shoot TONS of Rainbow Arrows at once with this thing

He can shoot TONS of Rainbow Arrows at once with this thing. And with the Rain-Bow, he can shoot Rainbows of Doom, which not only are cool to look at, but can also harm you if you touch or get hit by one. He can shoot up to seven Rainbows of Doom with this weapon, and can summon a Rainbow Rain with it.

In his Rainbow form, all of his rainbow weapons and abilities become significantly stronger. His Rainbows of Doom also are bigger and do more damage.

This wolf is powerful, and can be a great friend and ally.