Chapter Two: Liar

After sitting at my parents' house for hours and loving on Penny and Bogart I got a call from a not so happy voice.

"You took my car without asking!"

"Now look I am nine hundred dollars richer. Also to be fair I am on my way back Alex," I spoke calmly to him getting his keys and my purse walking to the door.

"I can't believe you took it without asking."

"Alex, you took Jack and I to band practice how I was supposed to get to my parents?" I said sarcastically into the phone while he groaned.

"Don't do it again."

From that day forward I didn't take his car without asking. The days were flying by in a rush it felt like because before I knew it. I was sitting in the waiting room with Jack waiting on another ultrasound and doctor's appointment.

"What about-"

"Urie!" A nurse shouted cutting Jack off.

"Jack you realize we are now almost four months along which is almost halfway through this pregnancy," I smile climbing up on the bed as I was handed a cloth to tuck into my pants.

I did my usual which was tuck the cover into my pants and then tuck my shirt up under my bra. The nurse came in and did the ultrasound taking basic measurements and making notes. The baby now looked like a baby. Jack held my hand as we listened to the heartbeat.

"Heart rate for baby is about one twenty to one thirty range," The nurse said smiling at Jack and I like we knew what that would mean.

"Do you guys want to find out the gender I mean it still early but we can try?" She asked while Jack squeezed my hand.

"No, we don't want to find out. Well actually can you like write it and put it in an envelope?" I said as Jack looked at me a little stunned.

"Why don't we have a gender reveal party with someone who doesn't care what the gender is just like me. Also, I decided it could also be easier for us decorating that guest room of yours that Alex is going to share now." I giggle as Jack leans over and kisses me hard.

"I love you," He whispered while the nurse smiled.

The nurse moved the screen and turned the tv off as she began to search to see if she could tell the baby's gender. She finally sighed and looked at us shaking her head. Jack shrugged and I smiled a little excited we still didn't know the gender. But this meant that we would be able to make our own announcement in our own time.

Walking back to Jack's car, Jack spun me around as we were just being goofy. I saw him smile and laughing a little to himself as I couldn't help but snuggle up close to his body as he draped his arm around me. After we both climbed into his car and got settled I began the conversation.

"I want to know what you think the baby is. Also, I think that we should let everyone know the gender like passing it around well I don't know about Alex because I feel like he'd know and he is going to be easy to tell. But my idea is they cover us in paint and that is how we will find out or see if we can find someone to plan something like low key, not a cake or anything. You know just something special or something," I said as Jack nodded and began to drive carefully toward Rian's where band practice was today.

Not to mention we also were staying at Rian's because that next morning early we needed to load up into an oversized van and then make the trip to the bus place and get on the bus.

"Do you want to tell the fans?" Jack says sighing and gripping the steering wheel a different way.

"I mean... I don't know I feel like we aren't going to be able to hide it much longer. There is this part of me that wishes I could just keep layer on clothes so no one suspects anything but there is this other part of me that wants to post photos or at least get them taken so we can remember this," I say as tears start to pour down my cheeks.