Forced dance

I was walking with a blindfold on, the maid was guiding me. After a while, the maid stopped me and took off blindfolded.

I was in the huge garden, she told me not to even see here and there.

They opened the gates I saw black Jaguar and the driver. The driver opened the door of the car. I was about to sit when I saw Dylan was also in the car but his face was turned away.

I sat in the car and I turned my face away from him. I was looking out of the window there was just jungle and everything was deserted.

After a while, I saw some lights from far. I was getting anxious as we were going nearby it.

I was thinking if I can do it or not?

We reached the party, the guard opened the door, as I came out of the car, my eyes were sparkling from lights. It was a huge hotel it was looking like the party was for the rich people.

Dylan looked at me, I saw his pupil dilated. Dylan was looking as good as he always looked. He wanted to say something but there were so many people around us. He smiled at me and I did the same.

He holds my hand in front of all the people which I was avoiding but he did it. Those things were uneasy for me.
I mean holding hand with the person who was beating you from the belt.

We met and greet people as we moved further there was a huge dining room and one of the tables was reserved for us. We sat down in our places Dylan was continuously looking at me and it hated that.

After a while, there was an announcement for dance.
I was thinking I won't dance with him like no, even if he says so.

Suddenly Dylan stood up and said let's dance. I didn't stand, I wanted to say something but suddenly "I said lets dance" he shouted and, everyone one looked at me even the orchestra was stopped for a second.

I smiled and nodded from the inside I was boiling but I had to dance with him.
As we were dancing, Dylan was so closed to me there was no gap in between.

He was forcing me to come more close,  my breast was hurting then he whispered in my ears "you're looking too good".

I was not enjoying a bit I just wanted to insult him in front of everyone.