BODY11.

Myra Dunnigan|Mocha.

onlly1moch: you ever cry again it's gon be in a rolls royce 🥵

view all 635 comments

allaboutmorg: 😍😍😍😍the baddest
onlly1moch: ❣️

spoiledbre: cutie🥰
onlly1moch: 💞

I continued clicking through people stories, rolling my eyes at the video constantly being shared on everyone in my cities story.

The video of Tootie's crybaby ass at her graduation dinner getting showered in expensive ass gifts like always.

Spoiled bitch.

I clicked on it, watching her hold up the wad of money, tears streaming down her face, genuinely looking happy. Clearly we weren't as close of friends as I thought we were, didn't look too upset about me not being there.

I'd decided to move on from that relationship and throw it in the blender, right along with Pooter and mine. How the fuck you gon stop fucking with a bitch that look like me, for a big white bitch? In what universe is that even legal?

So what if I had a boyfriend, that dick belong to me and the fact that Tootie is even smiling in that bitches face really shows where her loyalty lied.

Thank God for exposing me to the real.

"Mocha somebody here for you." my little sister, Heaven said, peeking her head in my room.

I got up from my bed, jogging down the stairs and to the front door seeing Jaxson standing leaned against his car. I smiled slipping on my sandals and walking outside.

"Hi baby." I kissed his lips. "I didn't know you were coming,"

Jaxson was my boyfriend, 31 to my 17, he took care of me and made sure I was always straight.

Although I was still with Dashawn, he was a pussy. He let me walk all over him and I needed a nigga that was gon knock some sense into my ass, Jax was the one to do it, oh well.

"I had to drop some shit off over here, decided to slide and see what you had going on." Jax was a drug dealer, one of the biggest drug dealers in Alabama. "Go get you some clothes."

Did I give a fuck? Hell no.

"I gotta see if my mama'll let me go first, my siblings in there." I told him.

"Fuck her. I said get you some clothes." he said. "She don't run you."

"You right." I said nodding my head. "I'll be right back." I turn going into the house and straight to my room packing my bag.

"And where you think you going?" my mama asked walking into my room.

"Tootie house." I lied.

She wouldn't let me go if I told her the truth.