20. 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀

A CHEVY CRUZE PULLED INTO THE WOODED DRIVEWAY. Alone in the car, only Darcy showed up for the little lunch that the Stark's were having, and unfortunately, Sofia wasn't able to tag along--she had some family emergency, so that left Darcy alone. Although the woman would love for her girlfriend to be beside her and enjoy their time together, Darcy understood that Sofia has her own life.

Darcy's light eyes captured a figure walking out from the cabin home. The woman smiles from inside the vehicle; once she and Tony made eye contact, he waves at the woman; tearing her eyes away from the man, Darcy grabs the wristlet purse that she had stolen from Sofia and turns the car off, pulling the keys out from the ignition. Darcy steps out from her Chevy Cruze and shuts the door behind her; Darcy smiles softly as Tony was making his way toward the little outside seating area. The brunette makes her way towards the house.

Clapping loud enough that even Darcy could hear, the woman leans against the railing, waiting outside. "Chow time! Maguna," Tony nears a tiny blue tent, kneeling until he sat on a child's chair when Darcy chuckles softly under her breath, wondering how the chair didn't immediately crumble underneath his weight. "Morgan H. Stark, you want some lunch?"

Crawling out from the tiny tent was a little girl with a blue Iron Man helmet perched over her head, a makeshift repulser made from a glove, and some light was on her left hand, which she pointed at her dad.

"Define 'lunch' or be disintegrated."

"Okay," Tony raises his hand in defeat, then his face shifted into a more stern look as he explains. "You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for your mom." Planting a kiss on the cheek of the blue helmet, Tony finally pulls the helmet off, cooing as he helps fix the little girl's hair. "There you go. You thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce?"

"No," Morgan whines softly.

"That's what you want," Tony lifts the helmet, looking at his daughter with a more stern and curious expression. "How did you find this?"

"Garage."

"Really? We're you looking for it?"

"No. I found it, though."

Tony hums in response, standing up from the tiny chair, lifting his daughter in his arm. "You like going in the garage, huh? So does Daddy," the man grunts as he stood. "It's fine, actually. Mom never wears anything I buy her. By the way, guess who showed up already?"

Darcy took this as a cue to meet the two as she makes her way over to the seating area. The woman grins excitedly as she was excited to see her little niece.

Morgan brushes her hair from her face, looking at her dad with curious eyes, she tilts her head rather adorably, and Tony couldn't help but coo at the little girl. "Who?"

"Is that little Momo?" Darcy calls. Her voice in delight upon seeing her favorite little one that she adores so much.

"Auntie Dee!"

Smiling brightly upon seeing her favorite aunt of all time, the little girl also shies away when Darcy plants a big kiss on Morgan's cheek; greeting Tony with a hug, the woman smiles at the two Stark's. "How are you?"

Suddenly, Morgan is reaching over Darcy, to which the woman easily grabs her and holds her on her hip.

"Oh, you know, the stress of being a loving dad and husband," Tony teases, tickling Morgan's stomach, causing her to coil and hide her face in the crook of Darcy's neck. "Gotta keep the Mrs happy. Don't tell her I said that."