Chapter 5:The Lonely Class President

It was the next day, Takato is sitting down in his desk, looking thru the window daydreaming as always. He kept looking thru window, he knew tomorrow, he had to work for the weekends as a cashier in a large department store. He is getting a good pay for the job, as he needed the money to pay rent, that's why he does the whole day shift. 

Akane, Izuku, Ochako: Good Morning, Takato-kun.

Takato: *turns his head and looks at Akane* Oh, good morning, you guys, you are to be a bit late

Izuku: *rubs head sheeply* Yeah, the news reporters in the front of the school were  bit of a hassle.

Iida: *runs into classroom* EVERYONE, TAKE YOUR SEATS CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. *Looks at Tokoyami who is sitting on deck* GET YOUR BUTT OFF, THE DESK THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL

Tokoyami: Calm down..

Takato: Morning Iida. *Iida looks over to Takato as he walks up to his desk and does a 90 degree bow* w-woah what the.

Iida: Takato-kun, I must apologize for yesterday I was caught up in the moment, that never got to say this. Thank you Takato-kun , I owe you my life.

Takato was surprised from this gesture, he never anyone thank him for anything. Akane, Ochako, and Izuku also bows as well doing same gesture as Iida. Akane walks up to Takato

Takato: Akane-san what are you *suddenly Akane quickly peck Takato's cheek,everyone else in class eyes widen very surprised while Takato is confused of what just happened*

Mineta: TAKATO, YOU FUCKIN BASTARD, YOU GOT KISSED BY ONE OF THE HOTTEST-

Kaminari slaps Mineta in back of head

Akane: *blushing hard* C-consider it, a small thank you gift...that's twice, I owe you for saving my life...

Takato touches his cheek exactly she kissed him, slowly blushing.

Takato: um..thanks Akane... *looks at Izuku* Midoriya..according to others, they said you fought back Bakugo when I was unconscious...right?

Izuku:*start getting nervous* I-I g-guess

Takato: *puts his hand on Midoriya shoulder*  It's nice to know I have someone watching my back... Thanks Midoriya *smirks a bit*

Soon Mr. Aizawa come into the class, still looking tired as ever.

Mr. Aizawa: Everyone shut up and take your seats..*everyone takes their seat*  I have a report on your battle training. *looks at the red and white haired kid* Todoroki next time don't freeze the entire building. *Then looks at Bakugo* Bakugo you are a skilled fighter but next time you better get you're anger in check..if it wasn't for Ryujin's quirk you would have been expelled and we would have put murder charges and attempted murder.

Bakugo: *looks away* Yeah..

Aizawa: Ryujin *Takato looks at Aizawa* I'm very impressed very few heroes would have thought to do something unexpected and capturing the main threat and a diversion strategy with a coordinated capture. Very clever of you. Akane, try standing out more, you don't want to be someones sidekick,

Takato doesn't really shown any emotion he just seemed distracted in thought. While Akane merely nods shyly .

Aizawa: Now I have an important announcement...*everyone had a look of worry in their face except Takato. who once again looking out the window daydreaming.* It's time to pick your class president. 

Class 1-A except for Takato: *thinking* Thank goodness something normal

Soon class 1-A burst out in argument that they should be Class president.