11 - How He Asked You Out 🥰

Devin -
You were hanging out as usual but you noticed he seemed a little bit jumpy.
"You okay?" You asked.
"I'm okay, who said I wasn't okay?" He said nervously.
"Nobody did..." You reply. "I just asked.."
"Right." He nods. "Sorry."
A few minutes later, he clears his throat and you look at him.
"Uh..." He says. "The truth is...I like you, Y/N, and I know we've been friends for two months now but...I feel like I've known you forever."
"I like you too." You admit sheepishly. "And I feel the same way, Dev."
"Do you want to go on a date someday?" He asked. "Like...this Saturday?"
"Sure." You grin. "I would love to." ❤️

Kevin -
"Kevin!" You yell as he ran out of the house. "This is so not cool!"
He had just pulled a prank on you and you did not like it. You chased after him and managed to corner him.
"Y/N," He breathed out, smiling. "Before you get kill me, there's one thing I need to ask you."
"What?" You snap.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
You look at him and scoffed.
"This is another prank, isn't it?" You rolled your eyes.
"No, it isn't." He grinned, walking towards you. "I'm serious. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
You make sure he isn't joking, and sure enough, he was serious.
"Of course." You smile and youse hug. 💙

Daniel -
Daniel had ghosted you for two weeks now, and you wondered why. Did you say something? Did you do something? It was bad enough you guys weren't talking, but for him to completely ignore you, it was too much. Especially if he was ignoring you for no reason. Finally, walking out of the library, you caught sigh of him walking towards his car. You quickly walked faster and shouted, "Dani!" And he jumped.
"Y/N!" He turned around. "Don't do that!"
"I'm sorry." You laugh. "I'm sorry, Dani."
"That's fine." He sighs. "Alright, bye."
You grab his arm and he turns around again.
"Daniel, did I say something?" You ask. "Did I do something? Please tell me. Whatever I said or did, I'm sorry."
"Don't..." He breathes out. "Y/N, it's not you. It's me."
"You're going to use that excuse?" You scoff. "Just tell me what I did."
"You didn't do anything."
"If I didn't, why have you been ignoring me?"
"Because..."
"Because what?"
"Because I like you." He blurts out. "I like you so much I don't even know how to talk to you anymore without wondering what it would be like being more than a friend to you. You're on my mind 24/7, and those days that I spent with you before I ghosted you was the best days of my life. Y/N....I don't want to ruin our friendship by asking one question."
"Which is?" You say and he raises an eyebrow. "What's the question?"
"No. It's dumb..."
"Dani, tell me."
"No."
"I'm not going to leave." You fold your arms. "Ask me."
"Do you...want to be my girlfriend?" He asks and you feel your heart start to beat fast.
You don't answer for a few minutes. You liked Daniel ever since the first day he introduced himself, and here he was, asking you to be his girlfriend.
"See? I knew I messed up." He sighed. "Look, just forget I ever asked-"
"Yes."
"What?"
"Daniel, I want to be your girlfriend." 💜