16 - Comforting Him

Devin -
You were busy throughout the whole day and you had turned your phone off. It was 11:30 PM when you returned home and when you switched it on, you get a shock when you see heaps of messages and miscalls from Devin. You instantly call him back and after 7 seconds he picks up.
"Baby? You okay?" You say.
"Y-Yea." His voice sounded frightened. "Baby I need to talk to you. Where are you?"
"I just got back home, Dev." You reply. "Hey, what happened?"
Your heart breaks as you hear him crying.
"Devin, I'm coming to you."
"No."
"Dev, I love you, ok? I'm coming to you. Where are you?"
"In the hospital. Jazzy....I....car crash." Was all he could manage.
He tells you what hospital and instantly you're there. You see him and instantly hug him as he breaks down.
"It's all my fault." He says through tears. "I-I should have listened to-"
"Hey," You rub his back gently. "Baby, I promise you it's all going to be okay."
🔒

Daniel -
You were excited because it was your first time seeing Daniel, Kevin & Devin on stage. You were proud to call Daniel your boyfriend and he was going to tell everyone tonight that you two were a couple. Halfway through 'Get Used To This', out of nowhere, Daniel passed out and instantly he was taken backstage. You were by his side when he opened his eyes and he smiled at you.
"Dani..." You whisper. "Baby, what happened?"
"I...I don't know." Daniel spoke softly. "I'm being honest, babe. I'm not sure."
"D, don't scare us like that." Devin said as he and Kevin joined you two. "For real, I thought you died right there."
"I'm sorry, guys." Daniel said, looking at them. "For real, I am."
"Alright. We'll just end the show here and get some food afterwards. See you later, D." Kevin smiled at him and he and Devin walked away.
"Baby?" He says, now looking at you.
"You scared me." You whispered, getting emotional. "Daniel, I don't wanna lose you."
"You're not going to." He whispers, kissing your cheek. "I promise you that. I'm not sure why I passed out but...the whole day I was thinking of us. I was worried, I was happy. I was scared of what everybody was going to say. I guess it was too much for me and I should have said something earlier."
You sit beside him, only to be pulled onto him and you two cuddle.
"Please tell me next time if something is bugging you.' You whisper. "Your fans must be worried."
"I know and I'm sorry." He whispered back. "I'll make it up to them. I promise."
🔒

Kevin -
You have been together for two months, and for a couple of days now, Kevin has been ghosting you. Of course you're worried and you constantly call him for two weeks straight, but he hasn't been answering your calls or texts. Finally, he asks you to meet him in his house. You agree and you go there. You walk upstairs and find Kevin sitting down, looking nervous.
"Baby?" You say and he looks at you. "What's the matter?"
"I-I really can't do this, anymore, baby." He says, as if fighting against himself. "If you want to leave me, just leave."
"What? Kevin, what are you talking about?" You close the door.
"Don't act like you didn't plan the whole thing." Kevin snaps. "Just break up with me already."
"Kevin, I have no idea what you're going on about." You say loudly.
He looks at you to see if you're lying and after a few seconds, he buries himself in his hands. You rub his back and ask softly, "Baby? Tell me, what's wrong?"
"People are saying you want to break up with me." He says, now crying. "That's why I've been ghosting you. I don't want you to break up with me, Y/N, I love you. I love spending everyday of every hour of every minute of every second with you and nothing is going to change that."
"Kev...why would you believe them?"
"I didn't at first." He replies. "Then..after hearing about it over and over again, it started getting to me. I started overthinking everything. What you said on every date to me, trying to break it down into little details so I'd be prepared when you were going to break up with me."
"Kevin, I am not going to break up with you." You whisper and he looks at you. "I'm being serious. You ghosted me for no reason and I got worried. I love you, Kevin." 🔒