17 - Making It Official

Devin -
You were at one of the boy's shows, and suddenly, all eyes were on you.
"Y/N, can you get up here, please?" Devin says through the microphone.
You awkwardly make your way up there and Kevin helps you up. You two smile at each other and you walk towards Devin.
"Everyone," Devin says, putting an arm around your waist, smiling widely now. "This is my girlfriend." ❤️

Daniel -
You two took a cute photo and in seconds, you were tagged in something. You looked at the post you were tagged in and gasped when you saw it was Daniel.
"Daniel!" You yell, running into his room. "Delete it!"
"Nope." He grins. "I'm keeping it on there."
"You can't!"
"Why not?"
You hadn't thought of that. You clicked the photo and read the caption.
My girlfriend 🥴
You raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs, smiling. You like the post and cuddle up against him.
"I can't believe you just did that."  💙

Kevin -
You follow the boys' fans, and some of them follow you back. Since you had access to Kevin's Instagram account, you noticed he got tagged in a post. You clicked on that notification and gasped when you saw it was him and you leaving the show they had recently. You instantly log out of Kevin's account, and log back into your's. You haven't been tagged in that post, which is good. Then after a few minutes, you get mentioned in a comment.
@keviekev mentioned you in a comment.
You click on it and sure enough, it's that post.
@keviekev Y/I/U/N is my girlfriend. She's pretty lit. Y'all love her like I do 💜