22 - Comforting You (Daniel)

Daniel -
Even though you trusted Daniel with all of your heart, you started questioning if you shouldn't. You started having trust issues with him ever since October, seven months into the relationship, and now it's been nearly two months. You started hearing rumours about Daniel sleeping with other girls, or Daniel getting flirty and touchy with fans, and as much as you hated the rumours, bit by bit you came to the conclusion they were real.

Daniel has always been completely honest with you, but you couldn't help but think was he actually telling you the truth? Was he lying straight to your face and low-key messing with those girls? It hurt you just thinking about Daniel doing that.

You decided to finally ask Daniel. You blurred out what you have felt for nearly two months and asked if the rumours were true.

"Baby..." Daniel paused and sighed. "Baby, are you letting this get to you? I would never cheat on you and I have made that clear for these months we've been together. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I feel so thankful for having you in my life. Im so grateful to call you my girlfriend and I show you off to everybody because that's how proud I am to have you, so do you think me doing all of this would lead me to cheat on you?"

Of course the answer was 'no', and you shook your head. You stared at him and he stared back at you. He then, got out his phone, and after a few minutes, a notification popped up on your phone: you were tagged in a post.

It was a photo of you and Daniel, taken back in August, and your heart started to beat fast as you read what he wrote in the caption:

Okay, guys. I'm sick of you all making rumours about me sleeping with other girls, because that honestly is some bull crap. I love my girlfriend and I always will, so do yourself a favour, to whoever is spreading these dumb rumours, and stop before I do something to the extreme. I love you all, and y'all know that, but what I don't love is y'all hurting my girlfriend and I for no reason. So please, just stop. My girlfriend just asked me if the rumours were true and that hurt me more than her. She is the most amazing, sweetest girl in the world and what y'all are spreading makes her insecure. I don't want you making rumours about me again, okay? I'm going to be off of IG for some while.

You swallow and look at Daniel, who was now deleting the app off of his phone. You cuddled up against him and he sang, 'Winner' by Chris Brown, which is your favourite song.
—-
What did you guys think of this? Message me some more ideas y'all think I should do 😁