Chapter 16:

Morgan

I woke up laying next to Eric becoming instantly pissed off. I could not believe I had that much of a weak moment after the shit that he pulled last night. I was too ashamed in myself.

And this nigga had the nerve to have his arm wrapped around my waist while he was sleeping. I slapped his face as hard as I could making his head jerk up as he woke.

I got up throwing on my clothes not even caring that it was the same thing that I had on yesterday. I just wanted to get the fuck out of his house.

"What the fuck are you doing? Where are you going?"

"Fuck you and your insecure ass!" I say before storming downstairs.

My car door was shut just as I opened it. "Move!" I snapped.

"Nah, man chill I had to ask. You spent the whole fuckin day with a nigga you use to fuck, what the fuck do you expect me to think?"

"If you would have fuckin asked you would have fuckin known that I didnt spend the whole day with Kahron. I did other shit too, most of it pertaining to applying to school and the trying to figure out how I am going to tell my brother that he has a six year old son. So like I said. Fuck. You!"

"I didn't know-"

"Yeah because you are a dickhead. A dickhead who I don't want to have shit to do with anymore. I don't know what type of bitches you fucked with before me, but I'm not them bitches." I said pushing him out the way so I that I could open my car door and actually get in.

"Morgz!" He called as I started the car. I ignored him driving off.

I had bigger shit to worry about than Eric and his bullshit right now.

"Auntie, take a picture of me." Michael said posing while holding two peace signs up and mean mugging.

I laughed as I pulled the camera up on my phone taking a picture. "No because why does he look just like Mogul. I swear Mogul got a throwback pic posing like that and everything."

"I tell him all the time he is his dad's lil twin." Ms. Deena, Asia's mom said.

"No, he looks like me." Michael said plopping down on the couch next to me looking at the picture.

"Yup, that's something he would say too."

"When am I gonna be able to meet him?" He asked lowly.

"Umm, eventually," I answered.

I didn't want to take him to the visit today because I didn't know how Mogul would react to the news and I didn't need him snappin in front of his son that he just met and ends up scaring the boy.

He nodded.

"Asia bring your ass on you know his visit is soon." Ms. Deena yelled up the stairs.

"You look like you are going to be sick." I said to Asia as I parked.

"It's just been years since I have seen him and it has to be in a jail. Plus having to tell him about our son that I hid from him. Look I want to apologize to you-" I cut her off waving my hand.

"You don't gotta apologize to me. You're going to need to apologize to Mogul tho." She nodded.

I grabbed her hand squeezing it for encouragement. Even tho girly dumb as hell I ain't just gonna go off on her or give up on her knowing that I'ma have to be the mediator between them all of the time. No matter how today goes they are gonna have to deal with each other considering the fact that they have a child together.