003

Sana stretched her arms and her body when she heard her alarm rings. She reached for her phone with her eyes closed, and turned the alarm off. She yawned and pushed herself to sit when a leg laid on top of hers.

Her eyes went wide as she sharply looked at her left to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed, beside her.

She felt her blood rushed to her head as she kicked him, making him fall on the floor.

Jungkook grunted. "What's your problem..."

"Why the hell did you sleep on my bed???" she asked, irritatedly.

"Why.." he sat up and faced her, eyes still close. "... I'm not used to sleeping on the floor."

"So? I just allowed you to stay here not to treat you as my guest. And what if..." she glared at him. "...you're a rapist and took advantage of me."

"Ha?" he laughed to scorn. "How could you think of me as a rapist? Do I look like a rapist to you??"

"Looks can be deceiving." she shrugged. "Anyway, deal's a deal. Time for you to leave."

"About that," Jungkook sat properly as he looked at her intently. "I've been thinking about this since last night. I have a greater deal to offer to you but before that..." he paused and touched his stomach. "Why don't we eat first?"

Sana stared at him for awhile, trying to read him but when she felt her stomach grumbles, she just stood up and searched for her clothes before walking towards her bathroom.

——————————

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked Sana as he stepped out from the bathroom after taking a bath. He sat on the bed while drying his hair with the towel he borrowed from her, as he watched her put her jacket on.

"I'll go buy some foods. What do you want?"

"Hmmm." he smiled widely. "Pancakes and waffles?"

Sana stared at him sternly. "Nevermind." she said before she took her wallet and left.

Jungkook just shrugged. He took his phone and turned it on, and called someone.

After few rings, he answered his call.

     "Jungkook??? What the fuck, man?! Where are you?"

"Hey." he chuckled. "How are you there? Did they ask you about my whereabouts?"

     "Of course! Where the hell are you? You're making me worried."

"Listen." he leaned forward, putting his elbows on top of his laps. "No one should know that I called you. Not my manager, agency, my parents and brother. Just you, okay? And I need your help."

     "Okay. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to make a letter—a printed one— and send it to my agency. Tell them that I will be gone and that I'll be back after a month. "

     "That won't work like that, Jungkook. They'll still find you and they might even sue you."

He chuckled. "They can't do that. They know that I know all their dirty secrets. They know that I'll expose them if they tried to mess with me. They're the one who's scared of me not the other way around."