Chapter 6

Jennie pov

When Lisa was sleeping, all the girls were at the living room talking about Lisa. All good things for course.

"How you feel Tzuyu" Momo teased her. I look over at the two, same with the others.

"I don't know what your talking about. If anything you should ask Yeri"

We look over to Yeri who look like she's in heaven.

"Okay never mind" Tzuyu coughed out and look another way with a blushing face.

"Why don't we talk about last night Jisoo" Rosie and I look over at Jisoo confused.

"don't look at me like that. Lisa went to your guys room too" oh they're talking about that.

"What's about it" I asked them. Rosie nodded at my response.

"Oh. so from your guys response I guess that's pretty normal then" Jeongyeon pointed out.

"Do you guys perhaps have feeling for Lisa" 

The girls and I look at each other but didn't say anything. It's hard not to fall for Lisa when she's like this. Not complaining but Lisa is such a playgirl sometimes. The three of us get jealous easily and now that she's a mentor of many beautiful girls it's hard to contain our jealously.

Jisoo is the best at hiding her jealously while me and Rosie on the other hand can be detected in 10 feet. Even the fans made complication of us getting jealous. When Lisa get jealous she looks so sad and I sometimes wonder if she's just sad that her cuddle buddy is cuddling with someone else.

"Damn, Lisa can get it" Dahyun joked but all three of us nodded our head. All the girls looked at us with wide eyes. 

"Sooner or later, one of y'all would feel the same" Rosie breathed out in a sighing manner. It was true, I know for sure some of girls already took a liking to Lisa since the beginning but they just don't realize it.

"More competition guys" I whined out.

"I though Lisa was done collecting girls by now" Rosie rolled her eyes.

"Right, she has us and the girls from Youth with You S2" 

"Don't forget the 33.9 millions fan that would call Lisa oppa" Irene added making the girls and I groaned out loud.

-

After Lisa woke up and order food for us. She told us that her parents were gonna come over with food to us around dinner time and would help us would with the money. We were thankful for Lisa generosity but it made us fall even more for her.

All of us were now at the living room watching a show. Lisa was with Rosie who was sitting on her lap and cuddling with her. My eyes would wonder off to them and I would catch Jisoo eyes sometimes.

"Lisa" 

"LISA" I called out to her but she didn't hear anything. After my 3rd tried she look over at me with confusion.

"Nini? what is it?"

"Nothing" I then proceed to look back at the screen. I could see Irene and nayeon next to me laughing.

"Oh?. Okay then" Lisa being the clueless idiot.

"Lisa" It wasn't me this time but Jisoo.

"Lisa" Lisa turn to her and tilted her head.

"Chu?" 

"No" And with that Jisoo turn around to look at another thing leaving Lisa more confused then ever.

-

When Lisa parents arrived, they brought in 5 star meals and some more groceries of us. The food was able to be lasted for about two weeks. Lisa's mother also gave us money that was in an envelope for each one of us. Lisa's father said it was enough to last a month 

They also said that Lisa would help with the money exchange when we needed since she done it before. They gave us their phone numbers and list of places to visit here in Thailand. Rosie being Rosie asked about the night market.

"Bye mommy, daddy" Lisa went to bid her parents farewell. She went in to hug them but as minutes passed she never seem to let go. 

The girls and I decided to leave the family together and went back to the Maknae' s room since we somehow agreed on that room being our second hand out place.

Half of us were on the bed while the other half was on the floor laying down. I was one of them on the bed as I look up at the ceiling. 

"Is it just me or does it feel like we're being a burden on Lisa" Mina asked out of the blue.

She was right. We been relying on Lisa since we arrive and Lisa doesn't seem to catch a break.

"I feel it too" Yeri commented. All of us agreed to them as we waited for Lisa presence.

As I say that Lisa walk into the room with a smile and a red noses and eyes. I stood up from my spot and open my arm for her. She went over to me and climbed on top of me as she laid me down. Resting her head on my shoulders I ran my fingers threw her hair.

"Lisa" I whispered in to her ears after I left a kiss on her forehead.

"mhm?"

Lisa hover over me and look down as me and kiss my cheeks before sitting on the bed.

"Who wanna V-live?"