Chapter 13 Julia's Confession

John's Prov

 There I was in my car for almost an hour thinking about what just happened. She loves me what type of bull shit was she feeding me. I felt so angry because these stupid emotions coming back to me after seeing her.

"Dam it, dam it, dam it, I started fighting the steering until my phone started ringing". It was Julia probably wondering where I was my heart was throbbing all I felt was pain why would she say that to me? I drove to the liquor store to grab a bottle of Hennessy and park in front of my house I didn't go inside the house until I was done drinking the entire bottle. I just had to forget about this night I won't allow myself to remember her.

Julia Prov

I woke up to feeling something poking me, I slowly open my eyes to see John sleeping next to me. Soundly asleep his arm around my waist, hmm I didn't hear him come in last night probably came home late. Then it hit me omg I think that's John's dick I froze didn't even move a muscle I was too scared. John embraces around my waist become even tighter there was no space left in between us. Now his dick was in between the two outer layers of my butt cheeks. My body felt like it was burning up I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. My body was going to overload so many nasty thoughts cross my mind. His dick was so hard on my butt and I could feel it so well I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. It has been so long since I had any action down there I could feel my pussy getting wet I suddenly had this urge to have something inside of me calm down girl I kept saying to myself. The Ringing of John's cellphone definitely helped cause I was seriously losing my mind.

John Prov

"Ugh" I felt so annoyed hearing my stupid ringtone I open my eyes to be met with JuJu's long brown hair. I notice my arms were wrapped around her no wonder it felt like the best sleep I had in ages. I felt the stranges feeling that excites me, my dick was pressed against something so soft like a cushion. I lift the blanket a bit and saw that I was butt naked and my dick was press against Juju's ass I immediately got harder and extremely turned on. I am such an asshole how could I be getting turn on by my best friend I quickly move and pick up my phone.

 "Yes?"  It was my mom reminding me to come to some afternoon party she was having. Some important people were going to be there so it mandatory for me.

"Morning" Julia said shifting on the bed and looking at me. How could someone look so perfect when they wake up I thought to myself.

"Morning Juju am so sorry about this."

"Lol, it's okay how you even get here?" I told her that I didn't remember how I got there. All I could remember was that I had a little too much to drink. I reach down the bed and grab my boxers I got up to put it on out of habit Julia immediately turn around a chuckle touches my lips.

"You can turn around now." she started blushing uncontrollably whiles staring at me I look down and saw my dick was still super hard. "You wanna help me out with it?" my face was met with a pillow she had a serious arm.

"Shut up pervert!"I couldn't help but laugh at how embarrass she was. an expected reaction Julia always made any time I flirt with her I don't know what I would do if she said sure.

*****

I stand at the bar after ass-kissing all the people I had to for the company and showing Juju off. She was currently talking to my mom and her friends after I told my mom she wanted to meet them revenge feels so good. I know she is going to kill me once we leave I took another sip of my drink.

"Hey man."

Sean said my friend from high school we fell off after I beat his ass up for fucking my girlfriend Clair. I still don't know why I am still friends with him maybe because he texted I'm sorry for two years straight every day. There was also that time when he helped me out of getting beat up from a group of guys after I slept with their girlfriends.

"Sup bro."

Julia

I am going to seriously choke the life out of John when I see him!! where the fuck is he, my heart stop for a moment when I saw Sean there talking to John I hope he didn't say anything. I quickly walk up to them.

 "Hey, Sean how you been?" He looks surprised to see me good he said then bends down and gives me a short hug.

"Am so happy for you guys I'm glad you told him Julia" my heart literally stop. This could not be happening right now how the fuck could this guy be so stupid who does that! I stared at Sean and raise my eyebrows he immediately realizes his mistake.

"No bro this whole engagement thing is fake for the whole cutting me off thing I told you about and tell me what" he stares at me with the most hurt face ever like I betrayed him.

"That I like you." it was the only thing I could think of at the moment. I did the goofiest smile ever so he thinks I was joking.

"Huh?" He said with a clueless expression. 

"John come here I have some people I want you to meet". John's father said while waving his hand signaling John to come to him. John took a deep sight then put his drink down and left. I took a deep breath of relief it felt like I was holding my breath the whole time.

"Julia you seriously haven't told him!" Sean said rapidly in a rough voice like he was getting angry.

"I have, I just told John I like him." he took a harsh breath and then went to say. 

" Julia you know you being in love with John has nothing to do with this. I am already on a thin line with John if he finds out that I knew that's it."

 "John not gonna find out and nobody told you to fuck Clair! So don't you dare threaten a secret that you promised to keep before you fell out with John cause that's not my problem!!" I felt so angry the nerve of this guy expecting me to suffer for his actions.

"Fine Julia have it your way but I will say this, Clair crack John's heart. I broke it and when he finds out you will shatter it and who will he have then. I hope you will be ready for a John who doesn't adore and who will see you for the liar you are" He pushed passed me hitting my shoulder and almost making me fall. I took a deep breath so I wouldn't cry at the mean comment Sean said to me.

****

John

Aargh, I am so bored office jobs have to be the most boring jobs in the world. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at the party yesterday. Sean just walking away from Julia like that he had to be pissed about something. The way they were arguing was just to passionate oh yeah when Julia came Sean said am happy you told him. Then Julia's response to my question didn't make any sense, Julia is keeping a secret from me and Sean wants her to tell me that has to be it. I wonder what could Julia possibly be keeping from me.

I arrived home after a couple of hours Juju and I had plans to watch a movie since we both been so busy. Her with school and me with work we barely spend time together. When the movie reaches the end Juju yelled I've been in love with you John ever since we were in high school. I quickly turn my head to her and she was staring at the ground trying not to look at me I wonder if this is the secret she and Sean was arguing about.