Camellia Blooms - TWENTY-NINE

Acquaintance

Acquaintance is the word we use to draw the line between strangers and friends.

It's sometimes used when you have your new boyfriend and then you unluckily met your ex-boyfriend.

But for me, that word was a cruel one.

I can't say that we're close nor I can say that we're not.

We just know each other, but it doesn't mean that we're close.

Harsh, but true.

...

Dang it!

I looked at his back and notice that he's about to turn towards my direction when I suddenly jumped into the bush like a mad woman.

Yes that's right, I think I've lost my common sense these past weeks.

Seconds turned to minutes and when I felt like he's already gone, I peeked out from the bush and fell from my bottom.

"What are you doing classmate Xu?"

"What? I was just...looking at the...bush"

I can feel my cheeks heating up, dang it, I should've known this guy is a keen one.

I stood up and patted myself, getting rid of the dirt on my bottom and leaves on my clothes. I turned my back towards him and strutted home when he called me.

"What?"

"Just wanted to say hi, neighbor"

Ugh!

...

"Hi Auntie Xu and Uncle Xu, my name is Alice and I'm your precious daughter's best friend!" She introduced with such vitality that it led my father to smile.

"Oh, so this is Alice, such a well mannered girl!" My father said as Alice laughed like the pure maiden she is.

If you only knew how shoe loves to shout at the top of her lungs, proclaiming to the world how much she loves Bai Chen De.

"Ma, pa, we'll go in my room to discuss about our assignment okay?"

Mom just nodded and we were about to walk upstairs when we heard another knock.

Who is it?

"I'll take it, you two go on and do your thing" I nodded at mom and led Alice upstairs.

"So this is your room!" She said then proceeds to jump on my bed, I could only smile at her.

"Yep, so, we should do our project and-"

"Let's talk about boys first! It's my first time here in your house so we need to have a girls talk!"

Seriously, were going to talk about boys?

"Alice, can we talk about other subjects?"

"No! We need to talk about makeup, boys and love! That's the standard of having a girls talk!"

Ugh, kill me please.

"So, Yuu or Ru Wu Jie?"

***
Hi people! Thank you for voting and Happy 5k reads to us!!

Thank you for the support!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!