Date

You stare at your phone, shaken to the core. That was YOU! SLEEPING!! According to the angle, the only way he could've gotten it was if he was in your home. In your room. You wanted to cry but you were in public. You took deep breathes to try to control the tears. Soon enough another text appeared,

Unknown:
Don't even think about telling anyone about our chat, I'll have no choice but to kill them:)

This sadistic fuck. What game was he trying to play? I can't tell anyone, what the hell. This was my breaking point. I started to cry. I felt weak in the knees. I started to run back home. I didn't know if home was safe anymore but it was the only place to go.

I go in my room and fall on my bed. Big sobs escaping ny mouth. Should I respond to this psycho? Blocking him wasn't an option, I had to keep IT calm. I needed a break and there was only one way I could do that...

I get off the floor. I was done feeling helpless. I locked every door and window. Closed all blinds and curtains. I even turned off the lights. The dark helped me. It was like a blindfold, shielding me from this awful world.

I curled up in a ball in the middle of the living room floor. I wanted to cry but I had to stay strong. I wanted my parents to come home. I wanted someone to hug. Someone that'll tell me that it'll be okay.
Buzz

I froze in terror. I reach fo my phone in my pocket and took a sigh. It wasn't that freak, it was my mom.

Mom:
Hey, me and your father won't be home tonight. He surprised me with a date. He's so sweet.❤️❤️

You:
Thanks for reminding me of how single I am. 🤣😭🤣

Mom:
Haha, you'll find someone

You:
Not with dad and his shotgun around

Mom:
He's just not ready to let go of you
Read 4:58

I leave the conversation at that. I had to act normal so mom didn't suspect that something was wrong. She just so happened to go on a date tonight of all nights. I put on my favorite anime and go to sleep to it. I didn't realize how tired I was from all the crying I had done.

{time skip, Saturday}

Looking for the right outfit was hard but I managed. I wore casual clothing but still cute. Perfect for a non date.

 Perfect for a non date

^what you are wearing^

You soon leave your home, meeting Izuku at the nearest cafe. While walking in you see Izuku sitting there. He looked deep in thought. He looked so cute, just like a puppy. I sat in front of him and he soon snapped out of his daze.

"Y/n!!" He said loudly. His face became a cherry red when he saw my outfit, "y..you look nice y/n-Chan." He said, scratching the back of his neck. I giggled, "thank you, I just threw it on." I lied, this outfit took me a good 30 minutes to find. "Well you look amazing in it."
By this point my face and ears became hot. I could tell that my face was a deep red shade.

{Midoriya's pov}

Her face became so red when I complimented her. I should do it again. "You're hair looks really nice too. You styled it differently." I left her paralyzed. Oh no, I broke her. She turned into a stuttering tomato. Say something Midoriya.

I leaned over and cupped her face in my hands. What the heck Izuku!! That's only gonna make things worse. It's like my body has a mind of its own. Ahhh.

Before I knew it she placed her hand on my hand, the one that was cupping her cheek. She melted into my hand and closed her eyes, letting out a deep sigh. She is so cute. I quickly look away, hiding my blush. I don't know why I did that, her eyes were closed anyways.

Our little thing shortly ended when the waiter asked us what we would like. Y/n ordered a Carmel frappe and a cinnamon roll while I order hot chocolate and cookies. It was pretty late to eat so I decided to go with something small.

None of us had spoken in awhile so I decided to speak up, "so y/n, if you don't mind me asking, w..what's your quirk?" She smiled big and leaned in very close, "hallucinations." A shiver went down my spine. "H..hallucinations? Do you mind explaining that in more detail?" She nodded. "I can make people see what aren't actually there. Let's say for example," all of a sudden a bunny appeared on our table. I flinched, not expecting to see a bunny on our table. She giggled and continued, "only you and I can see this. I can make more than one person see the same hallucinations or I could have many people see each of their own hallucinations. Get it?" "I think so," I say, putting a finger to my chin. I have to try and remember everything so when I get home I can put it in my journal. Soon enough the waiter came back and put our food and drinks on our table. "Are there any disadvantages to your quirk? What are the limits before you get tired?" I ask, genuinely curious. She smirked and said, "why're you so interested in my quirk?" "I wanna take note of every new quirk I find, it's a weird hobby of mine." I confessed. She laughed and answered my question, "I would say the disadvantage is that you can't touch these things." She reaches for the bunny that was still on our table and her hand went right through it. It was almost like a ghost. "My limit depends on how many people I'm hallucinating and how long they see the hallucination." Y/n said. "Wow y/n!! Your quirk is amazing!" I complimented. She blushed and looked down, "r..really? I never really thought so." She said.

I was about to say something to encourage her but she quickly changed the subject, "so Izuku," she said, making eye contact, "tell me about your quirk." At this point I was panicking. "Haha, m..me?" I managed to stutter out. "Of course you, you're name is Izuku." She giggled. Luckily I was saved by the waiter, "excuse me, would you like your check now?" He asked. "Y..yes please." He handed me the check and I payed the full amount in cash. We got up and left the cafe. Lucky me she forgot all about my quirk.

I walk her home and we started talking about our hobbies, here's were mostly things that involved being alone like drawing and playing the piano. Things that were calming. Mine, on the other hand, was learning new quirks and anything that involved heroes. We stop at the front of her house and we said our good byes. I quickly grab her hand before she went inside and pull her into an embrace. I wanted to stay like this forever. "I..Izuku?" She whispered and I shushed her quietly, playing with her hair. After a couple more seconds she relaxes and melts into the hug. I want to tell her how much she means to me.

I pull her back and ask her a question, "c..can I kiss you?" Her face was red and she nodded her head. We leaned in, our lips soon touching. My hands were around her waist and her hands were tangled in my hair. Oh how I wanted to stay like this forever.

{todoroki's pov}

H..he stole it. Y/n's first kiss. I was gonna be her first kiss, it was going to be me. He was claiming you for himself when you already belonged to someone. Me. You belong to me. Izuku stole you from me. You know what happens to people who steal you from me. Bad things happen. He will pay for kissing MY bunny. That was my girl Izuku and you just had to take her. You'll regret it, you bastard.