Chapter 15

You ran over to watch as the cruiser landed and your favorite person came running over to you smiling.
You hugged Ahsoka spinning her around as you lifted her off the ground.

"You ready to go with the younglings?" You asked.

"I'm excited to go with them! I can't wait to help them make their lightsabers," Ahsoka smiled.

"I told them about how you helped me," You said. "They all were ecstatic when I told them you were taking them."

"Thank you," Ahsoka said hugging you again.

"Well don't get ready to leave yet. You still have a day," You said leading her away from the ship.

"Your right," Ahsoka smiled. "We have time."

You both went back to your room and you took off your Mandalorian armor before leading her to the temple entrance.

"Padmé invited us over to her place for lunch," You said.

"Well let's go!" Ahsoka said. "I bet I can get there before you!" She took off through the streets.

You smiled before running after her. Ahsoka was fast, but so were you. You easily caught up to her and jumped over her causing you to be in front of her.

"Cheater!" Ahsoka laughed.

"You got the head start," You shrugged and took off.

When you arrived at Padmé's house, Ahsoka was leaning in the doorway.

"Wait what?" You asked shocked.

"Keep trying (y/n), I'll still beat you," Ahsoka gave you a mischievous smile.

"Oh is that right?" You asked grabbing her and tickling her sides.

"Haha—stop—haha—it!" Ahsoka was trying to get out of your grip but you were strong.

Suddenly Padmé came out of her apartment and looked at both of you.

"Padmé?" You asked dropping Ahsoka on the floor.

"Ow!" Ahsoka exclaimed.

"Sorry 'Soka!" You said helping her up.

"I forgive you, I guess," Ahsoka grinned. "Hi Padmé,"

"Hello you two," Padmé smiled. "Come in,"

You and Ahsoka followed Padmé inside and you sat on one of her couches together. Padmé sat across from you.

"I know your dating, you don't have to be so stiff," Padmé laughed.

You and Ahsoka both relaxed and Ahsoka slipped her hand into yours.

"I still don't get it," You said.

"Get what?" Padmé asked.

"Why aren't you turning us in?" You asked. "We're not supposed to date,"

"Because I know what it's like for you two," Padmé said.

"Oh," You said not wanting to question her too much.

"So (y/n), I'm guessing you have met Lux by now?" Padmé asked.

"Not a fan of that Bonteri," You said crossing your arms.

"I figured," Padmé laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door and Anakin came in.  He froze when he saw you and Ahsoka.

"Senator Amidala," He said.

You shook your head to Padmé and she understood.

"Hello Master Skywalker," Padmé said.

"Stop with formalities," You called from the couch. "You're both friends!"

Anakin relaxed and he sat next to Padmé.

"What are you two doing here?" Anakin asked.

"Padmé invited us over," You said.

"I see," Anakin looked at Padmé and she nodded.

"Well I think you both should get training, I hear Ahsoka has a mission ahead of her," Padmé said.

"Yeah come on Ahsoka," You said getting up and walking to the door. "Bye Padmé, bye Master Skywalker,"

When you and Ahsoka got the the training grounds you both drew your lightsabers and began to duel. 

You were so focused on beating Ahsoka that you didn't notice Barris as she walked in until she spoke up. "Nice job guys,"

You both turned to her lightsabers still locked together.

"Hi Barris," You both said.

"Don't mind me, go back to training." Barris sat down.

You both deactivated your sabers and sat down next to her.

"We need a break," You said.

"(Y/n) just doesn't want to admit that they are losing," Ahsoka nudged you.

"Shut up 'Soka," You said lightly elbowing her.

Barrow laughed as you and Ahsoka pushed each other until Ahsoka pushed you a little too hard and you bumped into Barris.

"Sorry!" You said.

"Oh it's okay," Barris was now super red.

"Well come on Ahsoka," You said getting up. "You're going back to your room,"

"Why?" Ahsoka complained.

"You need rest for the mission," You said helping her up and waving goodbye to Barris as you walked out dragging Ahsoka behind you.

"Come on 'Soka, I just want alone time with you," You whispered to her.

"Oh, that's why we had to go," Ahsoka nodded as you both walked to your room.

When you got into your room you hugged Ahsoka and kissed her forehead. She leaned into you and since you weren't wearing your armor, she could do that without being uncomfortable.

You leaned in and your lips touched. You wrapped your arms around her waist as her arms traveled around your neck.

"I love you," You said into the kiss.

Ahsoka played with your hair as she mumbled, "I love you too,"

You both sat on your bed and leaned into each other. You then laid down with Ahsoka next to you and kissed her softly.

"I still wasn't joking about you having to get rest," You smiled holding her.

"Fine, only if I can stay here," Ahsoka leaned into your chest and you felt her breathing get softer as you held her tightly.

You yawned before you drifted off the sleep still holding her.