Chapter 28

"That's not true!" A young man shouted from the back of the class, getting another woman to chuckle.

"It is true. We don't care for mates and partners. We just want you." She practically purred as she spoke, like even this conversation amused her.

Evania turned to look over her shoulder at them, finding the woman to have the same purple eyes as Sylvia and Isirona. She had long flowing brown hair that cascaded over her shoulders like waves. She was wearing the most skin tight and revealing clothing (That was still up to the school dress code somehow) that Evania had ever seen. She had her arms crossed over her chest and her feet up on the desk as she smirked at the man sitting next to her.

"You can say whatever you want, but I know my girlfriend. She's not like that." He retorted. "You might be a slut, but she isn't."

"You asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you." The woman retorted. "It's not my fault if you don't believe me."

Evania wondered if she should get involved. Class was over, she was just staying behind to finish up notes. Her professor had long since left.

Give me a second. I'm on my way. Came Sylvia's whisper.

Evania perked up a moment in surprise, still not entirely used to having someone else speak in her mind. Then she smiled and turned towards them, watching the argument.

"I don't believe you." He growled. "Just because you take advantage of the hearts of men, doesn't mean all of your kind should be wrapped up in that."

"You make it sound like I'm a terrible person." The woman scoffed like she was insulted, though clearly it did nothing to sway her. "I'm not evil. It's my nature. I can't help what I am, and neither can she."

"She can help it. I've made moves on her and she's the one who refuses. She tells me she wants it to mean something!" He snapped back.

"She's probably savoring your taste. Once she gets what she wants she won't need you anymore."

The man picked up his things and stood up. "You're disgusting. Trying to ruin other people's relationships just because you can't have one." He went to walk away, but as he walked past Evania she gently took his wrist with a smile, and held up one finger as if to ask him to wait before pointing to the doorway.

He turned his head to look just as Sylvia opened it with a grin. The man looked down at Evania in confusion before stepping back to allow Sylvia to make her way over to her lovely girlfriend, and give her a quick kiss before turning towards the other woman who was now watching with a raised eyebrow.

"Sylvia? To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I'm terribly sorry, but I don't recall your name. Though I make it apparent not to deal with whiny bitches."

Evania and the young man, as well as the rest of the class all released a collective snicker. Like they all tried so hard not to laugh, and instead let out short wheezing sounds.

The woman snarled and stood up, slamming her fists against her desk and nearly knocking her chair over. "Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are!?"

"I'm Evania's girlfriend." Sylvia answered with a shrug. "Otherwise nothing special."

"Then why do you think you can talk to me like that!? I'm-"

"I'm sure you probably have some fancy title that makes you think your better than everyone in this room. But you're not. Because someone -maybe even me- has a better title. They just might not want to share it."

"Are you threatening me!?"

"Not at all. Simply proving you wrong." Sylvia admitted, her tail uncoiling from around her waist before waving in front of her as if to show it off to the other succubus. "See, when a succubus finds their mate, they know. Every part of our body and soul knows that that person is their perfect one. But you would know that if you actually grew up with succubi."