Chapter 04

It was another boring day on the Isle of the Lost. Myra was sitting on a table inside Ursula's Fish and Chips. It wasn't her favorite place in the world, but it was where her cousin was working right now. And the only place where she had access to a working tv. Myra had taken her seat on the big table that stood right in front of the small screen, eating some of the chips Ursula had prepared for her costumers. Every time Myra took a bite she got reminded of why the board at the front said: "You take it as I make it." Because otherwise people wouldn't stop complaining. 
     Myra glared at the TV, the current program was about Mal. Her old friend's hair was entirely blond, except for the violet dips at the ends. She was wearing a white dress and smiled at the people while she answered their questions. Myra couldn't help the feeling of anger that started to boil up in her stomach. How dared she be happy with her new life, while all of them were still rotting in this hellhole? 
     There was a loud bang, Myra recognized it as the wooden doors of the establishment getting slammed open. She ignored it, but soon afterwards, someone sat down beside her. Myra glanced up to see the familiar face of Harry Hook. As always he was wearing his red, leather long coat, his black pirate hat, the hook- which he didn't really need- and of course his eyeliner. The boy glanced between her and the TV, immediately realizing what had gotten a hold of Myra.
     "Princess pissed you off again, Love?" He asked. 
     "When doesn't she?" Myra responded on the rhetorical question with her own rhetorical question. She moved her dark blond- which was put inside one, full braid- off her left shoulder so she could look at Harry. Lunch didn't appreciate the gesture, since this forced him to move away from his comfortable position in her neck to her right shoulder. 
     Uma walked into the room, carrying a plate of different kinds of fish. She dropped the platter on the table and immediately Harry lay his hook on the table and tried to grab some of it. Only Uma slapped his hand away, took the fish and with an angry grunt, she threw it at the TV, which had Mal's face on it. "Poser," the blue haired girl growled.
     "Scumbag!" Harry shouted at the screen while eating some fish he had taken a hold on. 
     "Traitor." Myra mumbled with another death glare while she let Lunch crawl down her arm to get himself some food from the plate.
     When no one else responded Uma raised her voice. "Hello!" Directly after the entire cafe started shouting at the screen and throwing food at it. Myra smiled at the reaction her cousin always managed to get.
     "Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces." Harry said once the noise had died down, reaching up to the pictures of Mal and King Ben, who now were being interviewed together while Ben held his arm wrapped around her waist. The son of Captain Hook wiped something off the screen and licked it off his finger. "You know what I mean?"
     "I know exactly what you mean." Myra responded. Uma wasn't paying attention to them, she had turned to Gil, who was on her right side and hadn't stopped eating. 
     "You wanne quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" She didn't bother trying to hide her annoyance. 
     Gil gulped his eggs down and turned to Uma. "Yeah, what they said."
     Satisfied with the reaction, she turned back to the group. "That little traitor."
     "Who left us in the dark." Myra continued.
     "Who turned her back on evil." Harry spoke up.
     "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil added. Earning a death glare from Uma while the rest fell silent and stared at him with disbelieve that he would bring that up. Only Gil thought the lack of reaction was because of the others didn't remember and started to explain. "Back when we were kids. Come on you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy and the name just kind of-" 
     "Shut up, Gil. We remember." Myra interrupted him before the death glare of her cousin would become a murder attempt.
     With an angry sigh Uma turned too Harry and Myra. "That snooty little witch. Who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."
     "No," Gil spoke up again, completely unaware of the wrong he was doing. "She left you that sandbox and then she said you could have the shrimp-" 
     Uma slammed her hands on the table. "I need you to stop talking!"
     "Look, we have her turf now." Harry tried to find the silver lining. "They can stay in Bore-ado-" 
     "Harry," Uma grabbed his arm to shut him up and pointed at the screen. "That's her turf now." She said while turning off the TV. "And I want it, too." 
     "We should not be getting her leftovers." Myra spoke up, aggressively trowing some food back on the plate.  
     Uma nodded that she agreed. "Son of Hook," Uma grabbed Hooks arm before doing the same with Gil. "Son of Gaston." She looked at Myra, who was sitting in front of her. "The daughter of the Pied Piper and me most of all! Daughter of Ursula! We will rule the world!" 
     "Yeah!" Gil, Harry and Myra yelled in agreement. 
     "They think we're useless, they think we're powerless, they think we're broken. But we'll show them wrong!" This time, the entire cafe shouted in agreement.
     "They're right about one thing," Myra spoke up. Which made Uma look at her with a warning in her eyes that the girl needed to be careful with her next words. But Myra's voice was determined as she stood up from her chair. "We are broken. But that makes us even more dangerous than we already were." 
     Uma smiled, knowing what her cousin ment. "You're right." The young woman agreed with a devilish look in her eyes before she started to sing. 
     "All we are, is broken glass.
      Thrown to the floor, we were never ment to last.
      They think all we are, are empty shells. 
      But try to pick us up, they're gonna cut themselves." 
     Myra jumped on her chair, placing one foot on the table. "We march the streets at night.
     Looking for a thrill!" 
     Harry jumped on the table, kneeling in front of Myra with determination in his eyes. "Looking for a fight!" 
     "This is the first day of the rest of our lives." Uma sang while a group of people lifted her up so she was also standing on the table. 
     "We work fast," Myra sang, jumping off the table. "Never gonna die."
     Harry jumped after her. "We'll take down the royal flag, they're in the past."
     "We'll show them, we can go on forever!" Uma sang, stabbing her sword in the air.
     "All we are is broken glass.
      Thrown to the floor, we were never ment to last.
       They think we are empty shells.
      Try to stop us, they're gonna cut themselves." Everyone in the room sang with them. This wasn't just about Uma, Harry, Myra and Gil, this was about everyone who was left behind and abandoned on the Isle. 
     "We'll fight, to rule the world!" Uma continued. "Show them fragile is something we never were.
      This is the first day of the rest of our lives."
     "And when we get," Myra walked threatening to Harry, who walked backwards and stepped on a chair. "king Ben, to fall." The Pied Piper's daughter pushed against his chest, making him and the chair fall backwards. But before he could hit the ground, two female pirates caught him and pushed Harry and the chair back. Which he used to jump on the table behind Uma and beside Gil.
      "We can see the cracks already through the barrier's wall.
      yes, we will be the new center of it all!" 
     The three walked to the edge of the tank, where Myra had sat down. The four of them the only ones singing. 
     "All we are is broken glass.
      Throw us at the floor, we were never ment to last
      They think all we are, are empty shells
      But when they pick us up, they're gonna cut themselves." 
     Gil reached out his hand to Myra, who grabbed it and let him help her get up the table with a twirl. 
     "We'll show them, that we can go on forever." Uma and Myra sang together.
     "We will rule their world, forever.
       Forever!" 
     Everyone jumped off the table, except for Uma as everyone continued the sing.
     "All we are, is broken glass." One of the bigger pirates lifted Uma from the table.
     "Thrown to the floor, we were never ment to last." Uma got placed inside her throne, which was being carried by a big part of the group. 
     "We will rule their empty shells." Uma and her throne were placed on the end of the longest table in the middle of everyone, a big smile on her face. She knew she was going to be the next ruler.
     "Try to stop us, they'll cut themselves." 
     Gil sat down on the left side of Uma's throne. "They'll cut themselves."
     Harry slid over the floor, stopping exactly at the right side of Uma where he hopped up the tabel as well to sit beside her. "They're gonna cut themselves." 
     Myra leaned down on the back of Uma's throne, smirking at her cousin. "They're gonna cut themselves!" 
     After everyone exclaimed the last line, the room filled up with evil laughter. Gil and Harry helped Uma off her throne before getting off the table. Still being the center of attention, Uma walked over the table as if it was her very own stage. 
     Out of nowhere one of Ursula's tentacles emerged from the kitchen and slashed at her daughter like a wip. The laughter died down and got replaced by shrieks as everyone ducked down to avoid being hit. Uma was just in time to jump over her mother's tentacle.
     "Shut your clam!" Ursula yelled from the kitchen.
     "Mom!" Uma yelled back.
     "These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves." The sea witch told her daughter while moving her tentacle back to the kitchen.
     "It's fine, it's fine." Uma tried to save face, acting like nothing had interrupted them. Myra, who was standing on the ground behind Uma, tried not to laugh. "Because when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it." The girl continued, "they're gonna forget that girl. And remember the name-" 
     "Shrimpy!" Gil yelled out, interrupting Uma.
     There were some giggles in the room, including the one from Myra, who did a great job hiding it in a facepalm. Completely done with Gil's stupidity, Uma jerked her head at Harry. Who understood her silent command and took Gil with him outside, throwing him out of the cafe. Uma turned to Myra, laying her hand on the girl's shoulder. "You'll have your revenge soon, Cousin. I can feel it." 
     Myra smirked at the blue haired girl, "I can't wait." 

🐾●°●🐭●°●🐾