Thursday |At school|

"Alright, if you don't already know, today is the execution of All for One. As a UA teacher, I have to let you watch the news as it's going on. Normally I'd take a nap, but Nezu instructed me not to." Aizawa said from the front of the class.

"W-what about people who are squeamish?" Uraraka asked.

"It doesn't show the actual execution. It's kind of like a play by play."

"Oh, thank goodness!"

Aizawa turned on the news and the wait began.

Bakugou walked in.

"You're late."

"I know."

Everyone was bewildered at how quiet he sounded, he even had is head down.

Class 1-A

⚡ has removed 💥

⚡: Hey guys, do you notice how odd BoomBoomBitch is acting?

👽: He's normally not like this

📼: I actually miss the yelling and the angry look on his face. It's just... dull.

🗿: He looks kind of worried too.

⚡: wonder what's got him like this

When the execution started, Bakugou stormed out.

⚡: What the actual fuck was that about

🗿: idk! Normally Bakugou would want to see that bastard die!

⚡ has added 💥

⚡: Where are you going

💥: just leave me alone

💥: i shouldn't have even come today

💥 has left the chat

🗿: HOLY FUCK CALL AN AMBULANCE, BAKUGOU USED ALL LOWERCASE!

🦇: Have you all stopped to think that maybe this has something to do with yesterday, when he and Midoriya left?

🗿: hmm... They did look off... Bakubro looked sad and Midoribro looked kinda scared...

👽: Wait! Ok so I have a crazy theory.

👓 has joined the chat

👓: Did you not here Aizawa? You need to get off your phones and pay attention.

👓 has left the chat

| With Midoriya |

"Mom... I can't... "

"I don't want to either sweetie..."

"You two don't have to go out there. Some people look up here just to send backlash to the family, so it's best if you stay in here." The officer pointed out.

"T-thank you... Thanks..."

"Yes... Thank you."

They watched as they went to hang him, Midoriya covered his teary eyes and Inko buried her face into Izuku's hair.

A few minutes later, the officer came and told them it was over. They went outside and hopped into Mitsuki's car, with a fuming (but caring) Mitsuki.

"So, Katsuki, want to tell them why you're not in school?"

"They tried showing... him... on TV so I left."

"Kacchan, you didn't have to do that. I know-"

"I couldn't because I knew it was hard for you two."

"Kacchan... I think Mina's suspicious... read the texts..."

Class 1-gay

👽: Deku said he had family stuff going on today right? He also said he never met his dad, and Bakugou called him a liar. I already had a theory that Deku's dad was a villain, so what if he had to go to the execution today? It would make sense.

Once the four of them got home, Izuku rushed for Katsuki's room, Bakugou not trailing far behind.

🐰 has joined the chat

🐰: listen my dad was sick and even though he left me he was still my dad. we had to pull the plug today and i'm really not in the mood for any theories.

👽: oh, sorry dude.

🐰: it's fine...

🐰 has left the chat

Depression & Insomnia with a side of gay

🕷: Hey, Midoriya, are you okay?

🌑: you can call me Izuku and yea... Kacchans here so I can't do anything

🛏: if you have trouble sleeping when you get back to the dorms, I'll help.

🌑: thx. I've got kacchans cuddles for now.

🌑: he's warm