Listen to the heart

"Bruh , you can't just try to forget her ." , Jimin said , giving me a boost of hope that I could still keep Y/N close to me .

"But Jimin , Y/N probably hates me now . She doesn't feel interested in even replying my texts or even talk to me . Like , I just called her , and she made an excuse saying that she's having lunch . Like bro , who had their lunch at like 4:30 pm ?" , I ranted all my shit to Jimin . He calmly heard my situation and then began .

"Jungkook , Y/N is kind of like an insecure girl . Even though I haven't met her yet , I can definetely assure you that girls who cry after having an accident issue of losing their viriginty are insecure . I'm really experienced in these stuff you know . But , going back to Y/N's problem , she probably still loves you ."

I sighed as I thought that he was just making up sweet talks to not hurt me . "Please be honest , Jimin ."

"I'm fucking honest bruh ! Okay , she might have a bit of a reduction in her love towards you , but still , it would have been enough that she would still daydream about you ." , Jimin said . His words gave me hope just like they always did .

"But , did she ever even love me ?" , I still questioned my doubts out to him . He let out a tired sigh .

"You are a fucking dumbass . Why would she beg you for pleasuring her if she never loved you ? Get the signs dude ." I could imagine Jimin rolling his eyes .

"You are a fucking asshole , Jimin . She was into the sedative dose , how would she realise what shit was she doing ?"

Jimin raised his voice this time . "Don't you dare call sex a shit ! Whatever happens , wether alcohol or those shitty sedatives , a girl has her senses straight while begging for sex . Begging for pleasure . And just that , Y/N is way too innocent to sense that . You have to teach her about these erotic experiences. "

I couldn't believe what he was saying . As if I had experienced all those feelings . "I can't believe you , Jimin . You are unbelievable. "

"Fine then , just hang up then ." , Jimin said , acting as if he was trying to sound hurt . I sighed . "I'm scared to meet her . I've told her to come at the Cabin Cafe at 5 , but I don't expect her to show up ."

"Jungkook , I can bet on my whole house that she definetely loves you even now . Don't be scared . Your a dominant man , and you can face this . And you are just going to meet your girl . She's your girl , then you have the rights on her , and being a coward isn't an option . Fighting , Jungkook , fighting ! Or in your language , let's get it !" , Jimin said while chuckling . I couldn't help but let out a weak chuckle .

"Okay , I'll get going for now , I don't wanna be late ." , I said while hanging up on Jimin . Jimin was always out there to help me in these matters .

Jimin owns a restaurant with his family , and earns money as a part-time chef . He's also a contemporary student , and thus has to make shifts here and there in equal times . He was a fuckboy back in school , and so has faced a lot of sexual issues and tensions .

I decided on taking it simple . A white oversized t-shirt , and black normal jeans . I was going to have a straight talk with her , and this need not need to be the reason of overdressing .

My mother was busy flipping through dramas on TV , when I tried to swiftly escape . Bad luck that she heard my movements , and caught me to halt and answer her questions .

"Where are you going , Jungkook ? You clearly know that the landlord is going to stop you ." , she reminded me of what problem was I in , and what was my reason of not going outside at all .

"Mom , I'll try making him get stuck in my sweet talks , you don't worry ." , I head to the door to escape soon when my mother stopped me again.

"Would you please stop irritating poor Y/N by teaching her everyday . She isn't coming to our house anyway , and on top of that , she isn't paying heed to your lectures . Just get a wife already ." I didn't understand how marriage was related to this talk about my girl .

"Mom , we'll talk it out later . For now , bye ." , and with making up that statement , I rushed outside .

Just that I knew that the landlord was going to stop and become a hurdle in my way . So , I tried to not divert the landlord's attention from the residents to me .

The landlord was busy talking with a group of residents who were most probably arguing about the lack of saftey measures .

I tried to escape when the landlord just turned to face the gate , which I had safely exited . I let out a sigh of relief after stopping in my tracks by realising that he was no more able to spot me . I bet he didn't have such a sharp eyesight .

I was out of  the gate , but that meant that I couldn't return to the parking lot to fetch my car . Because if I did , the landlord would definetely catch me .

I sighed as I decided to set my way till the cafe by foot .

YOUR P.O.V

I was in my room , taking long walks . Taehyung was still nowhere to be seen , and there was no sign of him at school for the past 1 week . Not talking to Mr. Jeon was taking my whole soul away from my body . I felt distracted with not talking to him , or even glancing at him . But I had to keep my eyes away , I couldn't just fall for him again.

I decided on not to go and meet Mr. Jeon , but I felt to not break his heart after all the ignorance game I'm playing with him . I was confused , and thought to ask Yoongi indirectly about this .

I saw Yoongi slouched on the couch , watching the baseball match while munching on popcorn . I plopped myself next to him and put my head on his shoulder .

"What's wrong boba ?" , he asked me while I closed my eyes while feeling calm . "Nothing ...... can we please stay like this for some seconds ?"

Yoongi nodded his head slightly , while stroking my hair with his thin and fair fingers . For the past few days , Yoongi has been really affectionate towards me , and I didn't want to lose a moment . He was my elder brother , and there were many moments in which he would be harsh with me . But , I still loved the every single affectionate moment of his towards me .

"Yoongles , what would you do if you had to meet someone because they told you to , but your mind tells you to not ?" , I questioned him as he gave me a confused look .

"What could you do ? Listen to your heart of course . But , if that person has a bad intention , you don't need to meet them  ."  , Yoongi warns me .

"I'm not gonna meet anyone Yoongles , it's just a general question . And , what if you had no idea about what their intention could be ?"

Yoongi tapped his chin while thinking in an engrossed manner. Suddenly , he snapped his fingers . "At that moment , listen to your heart . The heart is always right at those moments . "

Yoongi took a glance over the watch and then stood up . "I gotta go now boba . See you at the evening. " , he said while carrying his duffel bag on his shoulder . He was soon out , not before leaving a kiss on the crown of my head . I smiled as the response .

I was confused . Should I go and meet Mr. Jeon and have a straight talk , or just ignore his feelings and demands and then break his heart . Not like Mr. Jeon even loved me . He just wanted to meet me for professional reasons . But , I was not sure of meeting him .