chapter 9

I turned around and I saw.

Bete: you know you should be resting.

Ryo: I'm just going to the dungeon to think.

Bete:*see's axe* woah where'd you get an axe like that.

Ryo: here wanna see it.

I toss him my axe he inspected it.

Ryo: I got from my goddess she said it was the least she could do.

Bete:(this quality is that of Hephaestus herself I know they have a connection but this wait are those magic runes) you was going to the dungeon to think.

Ryo: well that and to try out some stuff with my axe.

He then tossed my axe back and I put it back on my back.

Bete: mind if I tag along I'd liked to see what you got.

Ryo: ok.

Time skip as we make it to the 4th floor of the dungeon we both see a group of shadow people around 10 they hadn't seen us yet.

Bete: I heard that sis tione tiona Finn and riveria in here I was going to meet them.

Elsewhere.

???: I can't believe Freya wants me to find a Minotaur captain for that kid to fight what does she see in him.

Back with ryo.

As I brought out my axe I focused my magic power in to the axe as I do this the axe started to crackle with lightning and i pointed my axe at the shadow people and released it bolts of lightning went at them and they instantly was destroyed.

As we went down to floor 9 we both hear a roar we looked ahead of us I widened my eyes I saw a Minotaur captain in front of us.

Bete: stay here ryo you'll get hurt.

But before he could move I put my axe out in front of him.

Ryo: no he's mine.

Bete: you dumbass you can't fight that thing.

Ryo: watch me.

I then ran at it as it does the same I jumped up and brought down my axe before it hit it blocked it with it's long sword it throw me back a bit I recovered and ran at the thing again I then ran around and.

Ryo: FIRE BOLT!!!

I then jumped up again and.

Ryo:ICE MAKE ARROWS!!!

I shot the arrows at it and as I got to the ground I then.

With bete.

I was watching ryo fight it if I think he's in trouble I will step in I then here footsteps coming towards me I looked behind me and I saw my team they looked behind me most of them was worried.

Tiona: is it ok for ryo to be fighting that thing.

Finn: oh so that's ryo.

Ais was about to step in I held my hand out to stop her she glared at me.

Bete: I'll step in if I see fit.

Finn: you know you've never showed any thing like this before bete.

Bete: this kid he's different I just know it what I saw today and right now is proving that.

Ryo's pov.

I channeled my magic in to my axe and shot it with it.

Riveria: incredible.

That thing just kept coming I was getting worked up now.

Ryo: this is my adventure I will be a hero!

Tiona: he's like the Argonaut.

Finn: the story of the boy who wanted to be a hero.

I wasn't going to last much longer I channeled my magic in to my axe one more time but this time it was glowing ice blue I then jumped up in to the air and brought down my axe on to the ground as I did this ice spikes came out of the ground and went out at the Minotaur they Pierced it in the right arm making him drop the sword one got him in the chest and one in the leg the spikes then disappeared and it was on the ground on all fours it ran at me and I ran at it I jumped up as it stood up I was about to black out as I sliced the damn thing in half as turned to dust.

Bete's pov

As I see that the kid did it I  saw he blacked out standing up his shirt was ripped off.

Bete: riveria go check his stats.

She went to do so.

Riveria: well all of his abilitys are all lvl S.

Finn: who is this guy.

Ais: ryo ryo cranel.

Time skip as I started to wake up I felt that my head head was on something soft I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on ais's lap I got up immediately blushing I could swear she was smiling as I looked back at her.

Bete: you did good kid.

Ryo: I know.

Tiona/tione: *giggles*

Finn: *smirks*

Ais: now let's get you home.

Time skip

Hestia: and stay in that corner until you've learned your lesson.

Ryo: *crying* y-yes goddess.

Hestia:*sigh*(what am I going to do with him.