7: Awkward Meetings

Big Jet Plane- Angus and Julia Stone

_______

It wasn't the the loud noises entering the small parlor, or the familiar squeaky voice of a small silver haired male that snapped Jungkook from his train of thought with his conversation with his sister. It was the small hand that ruffled with his hair one moment but then was off the other, followed by a loud slam.

Jungkook's eyes widen when Jimin's suddenly slammed to the table with his hand twisted to his back to keep him pinned down, a very protective Lisa holding him in place over him.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK-"

"Who the fuck are you?" Lisa demands, her hand gripping tightly to his wrist.

Shit what is she doing!?!?

Jungkook instantly waves his hand at her with a shake of his head, "He's my roommate! It's okay!"

Lisa snaps her eyes to her brother with a pointed pursed of her lips, almost as if asking if he's sure about it.

After a reassuring nod, Lisa let's Jimin go and sits back down as if nothing happened with arms crossed and looking out the window. Meanwhile Jimin scrambles to stand up properly, looking at Lisa in disbelief red face and then at Jungkook, "Damn, can't greet anyone these days," He huffs while fixing his hair and shirt.

Jungkook sends the small male a sheepish smile, "Sorry, she's a bit.... Overprotective," Jungkook says hesitantly, sending a look to Lisa that she completely ignored. Truth is, not only was Jungkook her little body guard back home but she was his, always, whenever he wasn't looking. Lisa could beat anyone to a pit without a problem, and has a tongue that can burn a soul. So she's just not use to people being.... Nice around her.

Especially someone she doesn't know around Jungkook.

"Clearly," Jimin huffs as the rest of the group of males approach them, "Is she your girlfriend or something?"

Now both Jungkook and Lisa glances at each other, almost as if they were communicating through their eyes and she gives him a subtle shake of her head.

Keep his private life private.

"No, she's not," Was all he said dismissively and thankfully it wasn't pressured on further since Hoseok instantly took pleasure in teasing the other male.

"You just got body slammed by a girl! Ha! Best shit I've seen all year!"

"How's your pride now Jimin!"

"Team captain not so brave now huh?"

Jungkook looks between the males taunting the bright red man who's scoffing at them to fuck off, letting his eyes fall to a familiar peachy haired man in the back. His jaw is tense as he remains behind the chaos, arms crossed with a leather jacket on and what seemed to be a irritated scowl with his tinted night eyes.

Well doesn't he look like he's having fun?

The second they made eye contact, it's almost as if Jungkook lured him into a trance like a siren. Taehyung instantly walks around the group, who's now dozed off to a different conversation, and stands beside Jungkook, glancing between the girl looking out the window and back to him.

His eyes are so empty yet intense as he stares at Lisa, nothing yet a great force burning behind those eyes. He's studying her, every inch of her, to the point that Lisa felt that force turns her head to look at him.

Lisa isn't intimidated by stares or looks by others, but she did narrow her eyes to his look.

Jungkook glances between the two and Jungkook shifts his attention to Taehyung, immediately to his sister's defense to whatever his impulsive ass may say.