24

Chapter Twenty-Four| Theodore

"I burnt down the lab. I attacked, the Professor." I tell my small, as I look into her deep brown eyes.

"How?" She whispers in shock.

"I attacked Professor Richards." I gulp. "I attacked all of the guards but I won't hurt you, small." I plead with her as I feel her tense in my arms.

I could never hurt her.

"They tried to erase my memory but I fought so hard to remember you." I whisper in pain. "It hurt but I did it for you. I couldn't take not being with you any longer."

She gives me a sad smile and runs her fingers through my hair.

"Where have you been for the last two weeks, baby?" She furrows her eyebrows and looks down at me in concern. "The fire happened two weeks ago."

I gulp. "Just around." I shrug, not wanting to worry her about the fact I was homeless.

She gives me a tight lipped smile. "Well you need a hair cut," she runs her fingers against my cheek, "and a shave." She laughs and I smile with her.

"I missed you." I nuzzle my face into the crook of her neck. "Do you still love me?" I question, my voice cracking.

"Theo, I never stopped loving you!" She pulls away and grins down at me. "I was so scared, I thought I had lost you! I thought I would be raising our baby on my own." I watch her cradle her stomach and I feel my heart skip a beat.

A baby.

"We're going to have a family?" I whisper and look at her with wide eyes. "Our baby." I rest my hands on top of her bump.

She smiles nodding her head and then rests her hand on top of mine.

Then I furrow my eyebrows.

"Does that mean I can't be inside you?" She rolls her eyes but then throws her head back laughing.

Why is she laughing?

"Theo, we can still have sex." She giggles and a sigh of relief escapes my lips.

"Can I be inside of you now?"

•••

"Theodore." I clench my jaw and glare at the man in front of me. "I'm glad you are okay." He shuffles around in the seat and then rests his hands on top of his knees.

I blink and look away from him, wanting my small next to me but she thought it would be better if I spoke to Oliver alone.

"Why are you here?" I grit my teeth.

"Theodore, please don't be mad at me. You know I never wanted you to live your life the way you did. If I could of got you out sooner I would of." He pleads with me and I frown at him.

"You watched him hurt me everyday." I clench my fists at the memories. "You always sided with him when I did things wrong."

Oliver sighs and closes his eyes. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry and I always will be Theodore. I do care about you, son, I just hope one day you will forgive me."

"I'd like you to leave." I watch his face fall but he nods his head and gets up.

"I will keep Eden updated." Then he's gone.

I sit by myself for about ten minutes before I go upstairs and see what my girl is doing. When I enter our bedroom I frown when I see her standing on a stool, reaching for a box of shoes on top of the wardrobe.