Chapter 285: Do not need good company

Although they had previously hacked the official system under Song Ye's guidance, they were standing on the moral side at that time, exposing corrupt-government behavior, and they could find a reasonable explanation for their behavior.

But this time, if they really attacked the ZF network, what was the reason for doing so?

Song Ye dropped the pen in his hand and sat in the first place looking at the silent young men underneath. They all frowned and frowned.

Alas ... the quiet conference room only had the sound of the knuckles twitching the table, and then at a sudden stop, everyone looked up involuntarily and looked at the cold boy on the main seat.

Song Ye ’s lips are very light, and the faint sound is not bad. “The path that Yun Ye has to take is not to compete with other companies step by step, and then win a bid or a Opportunity for review. The cloud leaf I want is to surpass the top of the industry and reach a level that no one can match. It is not cloud leaf asking for help, but letting others submit to our feet. "

Speaking of which, the dim light in everyone's eyes could not help but brighten, and their minds could not help but follow Song Ye's words and draw a beautiful blueprint in their minds.

They are young, full of impetus and ideals, and everyone wants to reach the first place that others cannot reach.

"Now, I want to carry out an industrial upgrade. I want to promote the firewall you developed in one fell swoop and become the first indestructible firewall on the domestic network." Song Ye made it clear and did not bother to persuade those The timid person looked at the clock on the wall and got up and walked out of the conference room. "After ten minutes, people who want to join the plan will come out by themselves, and those who are unwilling to participate, go to the financial settlement of wages by themselves, with your current ability, Don't worry about finding a good job. "

However, her subordinates, Song Yeyao, may not have the ability to reach the sky, but they must not be timid.

She can understand the goodness of good people, but she doesn't need good company.

Some of the half-size guys in the Programming Department have just graduated college students, and there are also online speed-handling experts, and the main force is the stone digger that Song Ye dug in the downtown area.

Song Ye stepped out of the door of the conference room, but did not go far. He leaned against the wall to detect the internal conditions by hand, and the surface pretended to be waiting.

After a minute, the person who first stood up was indeed a stone. He had thick eyebrows, big eyes, and a thick, full of loyalty. "My life, my dad's pork stall was all under Song Bao. Mr. Song followed. "

It is said that the grace of knowing is greater than heaven, and the person Shi Shi is sincere. When Song Ye first saw him, he knew that he would not betray himself.

With this leader's move, the brothers who followed him at the beginning also gradually became firmer. "Okay, we also believe that President Song will do well if he wants to do it. He will be a good man in 18 years."

In the end, even the aspiring college student and the speed master decided to stay together.

Song Ye retracted his hand and lowered his eyes slightly, and was not surprised by the result.

She knew that this battle was not difficult to fight, the hardest part was to stir people's hearts.

At first she dropped heavy bombs and let them choose, and then she got out of it, it was nothing more than a tactic. With the role of stones, most otakus who had nowhere to live would choose to gather together.

Taking 10,000 steps back, even if someone quits, Song Ye won't really let people go. He knows what he's doing and has participated in many plans for building a firewall. No matter whether he uses intimidation or temptation, people must stay. under.

However, looking at the scene where all the members arrived, Song Ye's eyes still showed a satisfied look.

"Everyone starts the computer, downloads the game software package, implants the virus, chooses the attack that you are best at, finds the weak points of the city system, and uses your full strength to attack."

Standing right in front of the entire editorial department, Song Ye put his hands in his pants pockets, but at this moment his voice was full of tension, with overwhelming pressure.

"Yes." Everyone was shocked, and they responded equally forcefully, and they could no longer act in accordance with the order.

In the past, the content of their work was to create a virus, then eliminate the virus, and finally carefully edit the level. Every day they had to mess with the repeated procedures to clean up themselves.

But today is obviously different. They can invade various official systems unbridledly. Whenever someone on the other end is using a computer to chat and send a signal, they can get out of it, leave a game bag covering viruses, and turn away smartly. They don't care how big this mess is today.

Even if it is managed, their firewall is enough to kill these viruses.

There was no one talking in the entire office lobby, only crackling keyboard sounds, which sounded like a fingertip battle.

Song Yeduan was sitting in front of the server. The computer screen in front of him was divided into two parts. One part intruded into the national network system to observe the situation.

Seeing that the bright spots of the designated city on the computer screen went out, Song Yehao took a sip of milk in his spare time and was quite satisfied with the efficiency of his staff.

And no one expected that the guy who had messed up multiple city networks would live in a building in Yang City.

At 8.50 in the morning, the traffic network system in Ning City was paralyzed. At 8.52, the education network system in Taiwan was paralyzed. At 9.10, the Danish police-party system was paralyzed. At 9.15, Qingshi workers- The business certification system was paralyzed ... Within one hour, different types of official systems in more than a dozen cities were damaged. The operation of all cities in the special area became chaotic, and most terribly, the locals did not have short capabilities. Elimination of the virus within time, which caused the local responsible person to panic, and immediately called to report.

At the beginning, the leader still wanted to press on, not to be alarmed by a trivial matter, and to solve it by himself.

You can wait to report to the highest level and watch the same problems in more than a dozen different regions on the desktop before the leaders begin to realize the seriousness of the situation.

The call reported by the leapfrog suddenly reached the capital and was quickly taken over by the army-side.

But at this time, Song Ye at the other end of the computer raised his arm and made a gesture, and immediately announced: "Okay, now we are going to eliminate IP traces and disconnect the network."

The whole staff started to do it, and finally shut down. As soon as they stopped, everyone felt that their fingers were almost numb, sore and painful, and some twitching.

They know that the biggest problem left now is to prevent the other's anti-tracking.