Chapter 288: Xu Zihang likes

Song Ye of the previous life was solitary and indifferent. He developed a lonely and indifferent character and lived in isolation, so he also considered himself to be out of step with the crowd.

In this life, in order to strengthen her own power, in order to one day confront the organization and maintain the confidence against the family, she has developed many industries, accumulated countless wealth, and invisible, she has gathered more and more people around her.

Relatives, brothers, friends, these originally unfamiliar pronouns have vivid characters, springing up like bamboo shoots, and surrounding her.

She didn't even know how dazzling she was in the crowd and how attractive it was. She is always convincing and makes people unconsciously want to follow.

At 9:30 in the evening, all the otakus in the entire programming department went home and went to find their own moms. Before leaving, everyone still glanced at the computer and felt anxious to know the results of a hard day's work.

However, seeing Song Ye's self-confidence, there was no intention of leaving anybody else. Everyone had to go to sleep and go back to sleep.

As soon as Tang smiled and waited until Song Ye returned from work, he encountered Xu Zihang, who was leaning next to the car, downstairs. In the dark night, the neon lights across the building and the road hit the boy's cold and handsome eyebrows, casting a shadow in the corner of his sharp eyes. He was dressed in a black leather jacket, with a hint of unrulyness in his handsomeness.

The handsome young man and the black Mercedes-Benz attracted the favor of countless women in the past. Within a few minutes of coming from Song Ye, he had watched him send two beautiful women with conversations, and his face was covered with a layer of frost.

When Song Ye saw him, he couldn't help thinking of the scene in the living room last night. The corner of his eyes inadvertently smiled at Tang beside him. Sure enough, he saw that the little Nizi's ears turned red, and the whole person became a cooked crab.

Originally, she didn't want to be a light bulb, she wanted to go to the garage to drive home by herself, but Xu Zihang there already found them and came over.

"Why so late?" Xu Zihang stepped forward, and asked Song Ye first and foremost, looking at her bloodshot eyes, she couldn't help worrying, "I heard you're soaking here all day, are you in trouble?"

Song Ye shook his head, reached out and frowned, and said lightly, "It's not me who is in trouble." It should be said that she is in trouble for others.

Xu Zihang froze, and the frost on his face could not help but a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He could always be mobilized by Song Ye's faint self-confidence. "It seems to be a show."

"Well, let's watch TV these days." Song Ye didn't explain much, although she didn't know what happened, she was sure of the situation.

Xu Zihang shook his head and smiled: "No wonder my dad said that you can go anywhere." This man is clearly a man who has the opportunity to take advantage of opportunities to act and has no chance but to create opportunities himself.

"Oh? Uncle Xu is looking for me?" Song Ye asked, already guessing Xu Zihang's intention to wait here in the middle of the night.

"Well, I heard that you came back and wanted to invite you to sit at home." Xu Zihang skimmed and walked to the car to open the door for her. "But it's too late. I have time to come back to pick you up tomorrow."

In fact, Xu Fangsheng really did not have any major issues to find Song Yexiang, but Xu Zihang himself wanted to see her, and he was waiting downstairs in the middle of the night, waiting for someone to wait.

Song Ye didn't mind, thinking about the time of tomorrow, but didn't care about Xu Zihang's actions, Shi Shiran sat in the co-pilot.

Tang Yixiao, who was walking a few steps behind her, stopped slightly, a pair of slick dark eyes widened, and looked at Xu Zihang who reached out to open the door for Song Yela.

The neon lights across the road softened all the corners at the moment he looked down. He leaned next to the car and spoke to Song Ye, with a faint smile on his lips. The gentleness in his eyes was more beautiful than the colorful lights. Eye-catching.

Tang stood there with a smile, staring blankly, only to feel that his heart throbbed, but the temperature in his heart fell sharply.

She suddenly remembered that after the high school entrance examination was unveiled that day, she called Xu Zihang, the other side's depressed and hoarse voice.

"I know the result. I've been very busy lately, so I won't go back to get together with everyone. Song Ye, she ... it's okay."

She didn't speak well and didn't know how to comfort, but Xu Zihang on the phone said only two words from beginning to end. In the last sentence, Tang Yixiao didn't know the meaning at the time, but now he thought about it, and probably guessed it.

What he wanted to ask at the time was, "Song Ye, is she disappointed?"

Yes, in fact, Tang Yixiao should have known that Xu Zihang tried so hard to be admitted to Shi Yigao, not to study, not to compete and win, just to be in the same high school as Song Ye.

The lost tone on the phone, the feelings of restlessness, were just her covering the ears and cheating herself.

It turned out that Xu Zihang liked someone and he fell in love with Song Ye.

Stumbled into the car, stumbled home, Tang Yi laughed tonight, his heart was cold and hot all night, he was insomnia all night, his mind was empty, and he could think of it over and over again, all of which Xu Zihang looked down at the eyebrow The true feelings shed.

But all this, Song Ye is like an outsider, without notice.

The next morning, she was sitting in Yunye again, and the otakus in the programming department also arrived at the scene in advance, turned on the computer, and followed the developments of the previous day.

Seeing that the network of more than a dozen city systems on the screen was lit again, Song Ye slowly opened the mailbox and saw an invitation letter from the official.

"Stone, prepare your company resume and contract." Song Ye leaned back to the back of the chair, holding the milk, and called out.

At this time, brushing up stood not only the stones, but several figures stood up collectively, all eyes flashed, "Mr. Song, is it done?"

Although they trust Song Ye and they have a certain grasp on things, when the real dust settles into a reality, there will still be a trace of enthusiasm in their hearts.

Song Ye nodded, raised his eyebrows comfortably, and waved his hand. "The contract goes into effect, and your year-end award doubles."

"Haha, long live Song!" The otakus were cheering collectively, with both a sense of achievement in fighting beautiful battles and a sense of satisfaction in raising wages.

At this moment, who will remember that he was hesitant at first and was afraid to act on it?

In short, on the development path of Yunye in the future, all employees are convinced a little, and believe Song Ye, that's right.

The drafting plan of the contract is prepared in advance, a return key is hit in the past, and the next process is fully delegated to the subordinates.

After Song Ye drank the milk, he left the company and drove to the Xu family to visit Xu Fangsheng.

And she didn't know that the contract she sent out appeared in front of Qin Zhan's computer the next second.