Chapter 289: Thief shouting to catch a thief

The news of the city's network system being attacked was reported overnight by various media competitions. The power of the virus forced the official to release the news and openly invite public bidding, prompting competition among Internet developers.

And after a night of slaughter, the name of Yunye Technology was successfully highlighted, and it became the most noticeable star in the network world.

Dozens of network systems, dozens of powerful viruses, and one antivirus software.

The official wanted to buy out Yunye's firewall, but was cut off by the patent certification in the contract. Intellectual property must be protected. The official can't buy it and sell it by mouth. In the end, he can only affix Yunye's official certification A private internet company.

Is there an official verification? The value is almost different. In addition, nowadays, with the vigorous promotion of computer popularization, the popularity of Yunye has opened up the popularity in the industry.

Xiaobing Xiaoliu finished the exercises early in the morning, and then touched the office side, his palms were itchy, and he wanted to try yesterday's master, but as soon as he entered the house, he saw that the computer was already occupied by Qin Zhan, and He was watching yesterday's system paralysis incident. As soon as Xiao Liu's neck stretched, he was immediately dazzled by the overwhelming news.

The entire system that was still dead yesterday has been restored, and the official leaflets of Yunye Technology have been posted on each official page, and the firewall developed by the other party has been promoted.

Ad
"Perfectly impeccable?" Xiao Liu looked at the official slogan, and secretly pouted in his heart. If he was not afraid that other foreign criminals could pry into the secrets of the military and the side, their firewall would not know how much stronger than Yun Ye's. Times.

"Don't be convinced?" Qin Zhan heard him chant, looked back at him, and opened the installed package, letting him see the source code of Yunye Firewall.

I saw the progress bar on the screen walking away, and the code on the computer was densely packed. Xiao Liu's original disdainful expression became more and more stunned after seeing it. Later, even when he was sitting down, he was unconscious. To, just blindly browse the code of this firewall.

"Bull, it's too bullish. Don't say this firewall is more than a dozen viruses, even thousands of ones are not afraid." For a while, Xiaoliu rushed to the screen, and couldn't help but give a thumbs up, as if people at the computer end could see Similarly, when the reaction came over, he found that Qin Zhan had returned to his desk. He hurriedly turned back and added, "However, boss, this software is definitely not completed in one day. The procedures are very complicated. It's hard to say that it will take half a year to complete. "

The report that the sky was born that night is too untrue.

Qin Zhan did not refute his words, "Let's talk to me after seeing their contract."

"Contract?" Xiao Liu turned back in doubt, only to find that there was a document in the lower corner of the desktop. Open it, and it was like Yun Ye signed the contract with the official. The terms were skipped from the front, and finally, Xiao Liu finally A flash of lingering light could not help but burst out swearing, "Well, it turned out that the thief shouted and caught the thief. This cloud leaf is clearly the black hand of yesterday. This is a trick for the official." If he only saw the signing contract, or only If you look at the firewall source code, you will not find anything abnormal. But when these two are put together, the truth is obvious from the powerful performance of the firewall to this obviously prepared contract.

Yesterday's virus was the ghost of this cloud technology to sell this antivirus software.

Alas, treacherous, it is so treacherous.

Xiao Liu shook his head and sighed with emotion, "There is no way to take him if he knows it, and he has no choice but to admit it. However, the boss, such a talent, is it so harmful to the world?" Xiao Liu turned to ask With Qin Zhan, this network world is invisible and intangible, and sometimes the risk factor is no less than that of real firearms.

Qin Zhan also had an idea, and when he heard the words lightly commanded, "Check who is behind you, go and see if the other party wants to come in."

"Well, anyway, leave it to me." Xiao Liu's eyes were so bright that he went to investigate with interest. Now that the Hawks are recruiting new people, if he can dig people up, it will not be his decision how many games he will need.

Qin Zhan listened to the crackling of the keyboard, thinking that this little six was a few years older than his own little ghost, but far less stable than the little ghost. However, in this drama that Yunye Science and Technology has curated, the cunning energy of the old masters is somewhat similar to the imp.

The next day Song Ye returned to Yang City, Qin Zhan also returned to Maoshan. Although he was in the same city, he didn't go to her. This contradiction between the two had not come up with him. Solved the clue.

On the other side, Song Ye was already driving a sports car to Xu's house, and the housekeeper who came to the door recognized the delicate-looking teenager.

"Mr. Song, please, sir is waiting for you in the living room."

The steward took Song Ye all the way into the living room. A figure on the opposite corner of the sofa showed a surprised expression after seeing the person.

"Is it you?" Xiang Wenqi was so surprised that he blurted out and forgot to address the other party.

Song Ye had a smile on his face, nodded, and greeted him, "I haven't seen you for a long time.

Xiang Wenqi was a little embarrassed by this smile. After hitting Song Ye in the Baijia case, he always felt that he always felt a kind of depression when he faced the teenager.

"Haha, Song Ye is here. Sit down. Uncle Xu has prepared a red robe for you to talk about the old with your uncle." Xu Fangsheng stood up and greeted him with a laugh, and he was more enthusiastic about Song Ye than his own son.

The mayor of the city got up to meet him in person, but Xiang Wenqi just sat and didn't even say hello, he felt embarrassed immediately.

"Uncle Xu is polite." Song Yehan nodded with a smile, sitting calmly on the sofa on the right side, facing the face of Xiang Wenqi, looking at each other. The latter felt uncomfortable, always felt that the boy was very angry, so he got up. Farewell and left in a hurry.

Xu Fangsheng looked at the back of the door and strode away. He couldn't help laughing. "It seems that in the case of the Bai family, you have made people stubborn enough." It is also a skill to be able to scare away the dignified policeman-inspection bureau-chief.

Song Ye smiled. He did n’t answer the Bai family ’s words. It ’s not something that can be said on the bright side. It ’s good to know each other. “Uncle Xu has a special tea reception today. It ’s a pity not to talk about the business. Now. "

Xu Fangsheng poured tea with a hand, and his mild face couldn't help laughing again and again, "I see that this thing is doing extremely well, I'm afraid that after drinking this cup of tea, you will have to do something big again. One day back, even the official certification seal is It's covered by your cloud leaf technology. "