Chapter 296: Meeting of thieves

The men in this room should be the guests who came to participate in the auction. These guests were selected in advance, then accepted hypnosis like Zhao Zhen, and then was hinted that they asked to bring a young and beautiful man to participate, so that when Diana liked it, it could be regarded as a condition of exemption. To exchange.

The hypnotized person often cannot help himself, and after sending his loved ones or subordinates into the fire pit, he can no longer return to heaven.

However, Diana no longer wants to be masculine, so she doesn't need to collect so many people here, as well as those superb wools, she just exchanged them out casually. How did S Mansion operate for so many years?

These confusions flashed quickly in her mind, but Song Ye didn't stop much, and didn't go in to save people. By the way, she explored Zhao Zhen's position, and finally found Zhao Zhen in an intermediate position.

It seems that he has selected woolen materials, several strong men are moving, and he has been asked by the maid to leave the mansion. Every customer who has completed the transaction does not need to stay. Zhao Zhen became the first to leave. The guests.

Seeing the other party leave, Song Ye also felt relieved. If there was no need to handle his own, this mansion would come and go as he pleased.

However, in order to give Zhao Zhen time to leave, she was still cautious. Her feet approached the center faster and faster. When she saw a few strong men lock the door and left, she unlocked it with the technique taught by Zhao Chongbin and entered a dark room. in.

Because there were no windows or infrared monitors in the room, Song Ye turned on the lights with confidence and looked at the pile of wool in front of him up close. He was shocked for a moment.

It's no wonder that Diana didn't even install the monitor, because even the smallest wool in this room is half a person tall and bulky, and it can't be taken away by ordinary thieves.

Song Ye was curiously approaching the black-painted woolen materials, and slowly put his hands on it, and he detected it with his power. Just a distance of one centimeter, he saw a bright and transparent color. , High-quality apple green, no mottled, is also superb.

Then walk to the right side and take a closer look. It is also a good kind of old pit glass.

One piece of treasure can be said to be lucky, and two pieces of treasure can be said to be coincidental. Then when eight of the ten pieces are treasures, it means that the gambling stone is quite capable.

Does it have the same power of detection as yourself? Song Ye raised his eyebrows and thought, he was in a good mood.

Anyone who weaves a marry for himself, is there any reason not to accept it. So someone politely looked up, and put all the green fine wool into the space one by one.

I'm afraid that Diana didn't expect to die. The small white face she saw was just one of them who has the ability to move.

Eventually, a room of wool was moved away for most of the room. Song Ye felt that in the next two years, he would not have to worry about funds.

As she was about to turn around to leave, she suddenly heard a noise coming from the next room, as if something was struggling. Song Ye put his hands on it, and saw that there were two figures on the bed in the darkness, one of them was Repression struggling underneath, while the other seemed to confirm something.

Because the doors and windows were sealed and surrounded by darkness, Song Ye couldn't see the appearance of the figure who had sneaked in.

Soon, the man seemed to confirm something and got up to leave. Song Ye also noticed that someone came outside the door. It was the few strong men who returned and returned. They were not on patrol, but stood upright. At the door, guarded.

"You have to be on duty all night and it's too tiring."

"Yeah, I have to listen to that call all night, I can only hear it but I can't do it, and I'm also upset."

No one beside the two guarded strong men talked to the sky, and began to pass the long night.

Song Ye Yizheng, patronizing Zhao Zhen just now, did not notice that the strong man who helped to deliver the goods was also guarded, and at this time the front door was blocked.

The only thing left was the door to the room next door, because the two houses were in the middle, and it wasn't known whether it was for the convenience of the passage or the other. There was also a door in the middle of the two houses.

Song Ye saw that the intruder had opened the door and left, and when the decision was made, he unlocked and slipped past, and when he entered the room, he could hear the juvenile pant-breath-sound, very hot-hot hook-person on the bed. --Dialed up, but the man was irresponsible and ran away after he finished.

She didn't want to worry much about her body anymore. Her body quickly flashed to the door. When she put her hand on the door, she used the power to detect it subconsciously. If she didn't know it, she immediately hid it aside.

Because he saw the figure who just walked out and hurried back, the goal was not the door in front of him.

Seeing that the two were about to meet each other, I do n’t know if the enemy is a friend, Song Ye did n’t want to cause trouble, then he moved, opened the empty cabinet next to him, and hid in. The tinkling sound made her Knowing that the cabinet was full of glass bottles, she kept her figure steady, and the cat stopped moving on its waist.

After a few seconds, another figure followed, followed by a clear shout from Dianna outside the room, "Let you see that you can do that virtue, what use is there for you? For just two days, you all give me careful attention. "

"Yes." The maid's trembling-trembling voice could be felt across the wall.

Suddenly, there was a scream of urgency inside the room, "Ah ... um ..." The voice was extremely murky, and then there was a heavy-panting-breath, which made the other two in the room stunned.

Even worse, Diana heard outside, and stopped right in front of the door. Another figure of Pestle in the house had not found a way out. In the black light blindness, only the nearest shield, the cabinet, could be selected.

Time is short and the situation is urgent. The tall figure almost has no time to look closely at the situation in the cabinet. A cat body hid in, and Dingding banged for a while, then he found that there was still a person in the cabinet.

With a squeak, the door was opened, and the two of them who had not had time to test the situation between the enemy and us were forced to squeeze together and remained still.

"Who opened the door without permission?" When Diana found that the door was unlocked, she was furious, and yelled at the maid, covering her face with a curse. "Did you not manage the stink men who were so strong that they could not vent their energy? They came in? This is not the first time. Let them roll over to see me immediately. "

"Yes, yes." The maid was so frightened that her legs were weak, and she knelt down on the ground and sobbed, and immediately got up and called outside.

Song Ye frowned, and the brave man guarded in front of him, and when he opened the door, he showed no filling.