Chapter 300: Martyr Fears

The members of the Eagle group have been spreading madly recently. The boss Qin Zhan has a younger brother, very precious. He took a lot of time to absorb the training and left for him during several training sessions. Some people have witnessed Qin Zhan's unchanged. Bingshan face showed a rare smile when he called his brother.

It is said that the eldest brother is a beautiful young boy.

They have always been curious, what kind of legends have been discussed in private that can melt the boss and snow, and change from a cruel madness to a brother-controlled madness.

I did not expect an operation to rescue the hostages, so that they finally saw the true face of Lushan.

When the teenager came up wearing a suit, several guys and girls were blindfolded. The first feeling was delicate, the second one was beautiful, and the third one looked at it. My mother, my boss, looked like a fly. What's going on with cakey eyes?

Boss brought important hostages back, and tossed aside like throwing a sandbag. He quickly merged with the beautiful boy and began to talk and care about him without anyone. Listen to the low magnetic sound, which is more than eight degrees lower than that on the training ground. Then look at the gentle eyes. The team members who are often frozen on weekdays can't wait to poke their eyes to prove that they are not dreaming.

In the end, the boss started to do a review. Even at the highest military-level conference, the boss who still dragged the heavens was actually like an elementary school student who apologized sternly and was very sincere.

The group looked out of the window collectively, determined that the sun on the horizon did not come out from the west, and then silently, consistently, and strangely, turned their sights again.

The oldest century has changed its face. It will never be seen for thousands of years. You ca n’t see it when you have money. It is definitely not to be missed.

Then they heard the point, "If it was just in the closet, my brother apologized to you."

What was in the cabinet just now? The crowd raised their ears again, expressing their curiosity.

The next second, he saw the teenager who had always looked cold and suddenly drank, "Enough."

The boy looked up at his temples, admiring the man's shamelessness. It was clear that he had reacted by himself and was still using his feet in the closet. He couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the moment, and openly wanted to take it out. Discuss with her.

He has no lower limit, but she does.

In the end, Song Ye had no choice but to sigh and whispered, "Don't say it, I'm not angry." In order not to let this person continue nonsense, she could only choose to compromise.

"Well, the elder brother will not do anything wrong in the future." After all, Qin Zhan's big hand rubbed the teenager's hair again, and felt that he felt quite comfortable and rubbed it twice more.

Song Ye was silent, and froze his lips. I felt that Beijing was a farewell, but only a few days later, this person is getting worse and worse.

What she didn't know was that under the guidance of an unreliable doctor's love opinion, a big brother has grown thicker and thicker. In Ning Yiming's words, that is, "The fierce girl is afraid of tangling and has the name of a brother. Head, are you afraid of not getting started? In order to catch people, the most important thing is to be shameless. "

For the doctor who has been treating his body for many years, although Qin Zhan feels that Ning Yiming's words are very rude-fuck, he can't deny its operability. At least now the little ghost is willing to take care of him, and this is a good start.

If Song Ye knew all of this was Ning Yiming's stubbornness, he would have to rush to the hospital to beat people hard.

For now, however, this fraternity that was finally broken was reconnected helplessly. Song Ye had to accept the reality and think of a way to get rid of it after returning to China.

Halfway through, she saw that the hostages woke up in a real way. She was a very beautiful foreign beauty. Her beautiful face was more delicate than her fake white face.

"He is also a rich child who is proficient in jade?" Song Ye intentionally or unintentionally asked what he wanted to know. To know this inside, he should use space to pack one or two people back, and stay at Yufu Jewelry in the future. Maybe help.

Song Ye's abacus merchant's abacus was in his heart, but Qin Zhan's secret tone was on the other side. "His identity needs to be kept secret, but he is proficient in jade. It's his choice."

After listening to Qin Zhan's explanation, Song Ye nodded, but his face was not obvious, but he was a little surprised. The boy looked just as big as himself, and had such good eyesight to pick out so many treasures.

The so-called incident must be strange. When she opened a plug-in, someone must have opened a plug-in. Song Ye was very interested to explore the secrets of the young man, but the identity of the other party was mysterious, and Qin Zhan was present. She could only wait. He was completely awake.

As a result, the class did not open his eyes until he returned to Maoshan, Shishi. He did not close his eyes one day and one night, and Song Ye was very tired, but there were rules in the base, and no irrelevant people could stay overnight, so Qin Zhan Still sending people back overnight.

When she returned to her apartment in Yang City, she received a call from Zhao Zhen. The other party left earlier than herself, but because she had to make a connection midway, she hadn't arrived yet.

"You're fine. When I arrived at the airport, when I saw the soldiers of Country Z, they seemed to know you and told me to get on the plane first. I was still at ease." Zhao Zhen was still worried on the phone, these few What happened to God has had a great impact on him, and so far he still feels guilty.

"Well, I met a friend inside and came back together." Song Ye vaguely did not disclose Qin Zhan's identity and hung up the phone after saying a few words.

After turning around and taking a bath in the bathroom, she fell wearily to the big bed, and even during the rotation time, her body was a bit too much.

Between staggering to sleep, she thought of Qin Zhan again, a ray of warmth across her heart, and the corner of her mouth inadvertently curved.

This person has always been thoughtful in doing things. As soon as he came out, he ordered the team members to help Zhao Zhen who was traveling with her, so as to reassure her.

If it wasn't for conflicts of interest, she would be happy to have such a brother ...

The morning sun shone into the window sill, lighting the whole room, and the door was opened. Yunhua would look at Song Ye's house every morning these days.

Because I don't know when she will be back, I can only feel relieved when I come to see it every day.

However, as soon as the door was opened today, there was already a figure lying on the bed. Although the other side curled up with his back to her, Yunhua recognized Song Ye at a glance.

I don't know when she came back in the middle of the night. It's rare to see her sleeping so heavily. Yunhua let go and stepped forward to close the curtains for her, blocking the glare.

When the room was getting dark, she was about to turn around and leave, and suddenly saw something extraordinary.