7

Normani's POV

I walked in after she opened the door.
I saw her sit in the corner of the bathroom with her head between her knees.
"Hey baby what's wrong?"
"I'm sorry" she said as she started crying again.
I picked her up from the ground and then I felt the wetness touch my hand.
"Oh baby don't cry, it's just an accident"
She looked up at me with teary eyes.
"It's okay, don't cry baby"
She put her head in the crook of my neck and I rubbed her back with my free hand.
After a while she started calming down, she started squirming in my arms.
"Let's clean you up" I said while walking to the bedroom with her.
_________________________________________________________

Normani's POV

I sat Lauren on the bed. She was looking at me with big teary eyes.
How am I going to do this? I thought to myself.
"Okay let's take off your jammies first" I told her.
I started taking off her drenched leggings first.
When I was done taking off her pyjamas she was just sitting in her panties and a top.
I looked at her to see if she was still okay. She gave me an encouraging nod.
I hooked my fingers in her panties and took them off quick. I took some wipes out of her bag laying on the bed and wiped her clean. I saw Lauren hiding behind her hands so I took some new panties and put them on quick. Now the only thing I had to do was pick an outfit for the rest of the day.
But does she want to wear her normal clothes or her little clothes? I thought.
For a second I stood there thinking but I decided it was probably best not to dress her in her little clothes yet. Thinking I would need to talk with Dinah and Lauren about some rules first.

I picked her outfit for today. Just some shorts and a T-shirt.
I dressed her up and took her off the bed. I just stood there holding her in my arms for a while.
Thinking about how I barely felt her weight in my arms and how easy to carry she was. I looked her in her bright green eyes and gave her an reassuring smile. I started walking to the living room where both Ally and Dinah were still sitting on the couch. Dinah had woken up while I was gone.
Ally had probably told her to stay there and let me deal with the situation because the second I walked in she jumped up from her spot on the couch. She looked at me with big eyes expecting for me to say what happened. I mouthed "She had an accident" quickly so Lauren didn't see it. I didn't want her to get upset over it again. Lauren was already looking at Dinah with her arms stretched.
"You wanna sit with mommy for a while?" I asked.
"Es" she said while Dinah went to sit on the couch again. I put her in Dinah's lap and smiled.
I didn't expect this all to make me this happy but it did. It felt like it was meant to be and I think Dinah felt the same way.

"So..." Dinah said. "What are we going to do on this beautiful day"
"Swim!" we heard Lauren say before anyone could answer. She looked at us with her big puppy eyes that no one could say no to.
Then swimming it is! I said.

A/N: I decided to give Normani and Lauren sometime together for this chapter. Just some time for the two of them to becomemore adjusted to the situation and bond with each other. I hope you liked this newchapter, I am a bit insecure about this chapter because I haven't written in avery long time so I am sorry if it's stupid. I will be trying to continueworking on this book the best I can.