RWBY Vol.7 Part 4

--Your POV--

I slowly open my eyes,and move my body. Pain shoot throughout my body,so I stop. I look around and see I'm in some sort of tent.

???:Hey.

A person comes inside the tent and kneels beside me.

Y/n:Hrng. Who are you? | ???:Name's Chris. | Y/n:Why am I here. | Chris:We saw you fighting the Naga Grimm. In fact,Robyn Hill tasked us to watch over you.

No wonder it took a while for me to get permission...

Y/n:Thank you. | Chris:...You're a Draconazha. Robyn told us to not believe the girl at the Fall of Beacon. | Y/n:Wise woman. You should trust her more. I may be a Draconazha,but that doesn't mean I'm not human.

I sit up as pain shoots through my body.

Chris:Hey! You should be resting! | Y/n:I'm fine. I have enhance regeneration. | Chris:Really? That could explain the poison fading from your bloodstream. | Y/n:How? | Chris:My Semblance allows me to take a look at your body's internal system. | Y/n:So you're their medic? | Chris:Yea.

???:Hey,how is he? | Chris:He's fine,Malcolm.

As I took a closer look,Chris is a redhead with her hair reaching to her waist,and bright green eyes. True to her role,she has small pouches filled with medical supplies. She was wearing simple clothes as I see her weapon on her back. I take a look at Malcolm and see he is a man with short shaven hair and beard. Wearing a trench coat with an undershirt and baggy pants with grey eyes.

Malcolm:Are you sure we can trust him? | Chris:He has poison going through his body and is still bleeding,he wouldn't if he didn't move. | Y/n:Sorry. | Malcolm:Still,I rather keep my guard up against such a dangerous man. | Chris:I trust him,besides,he doesn't look all that bad. | Malcolm:What else do you see inside him?! | Chris:His internal organs.

I chuckles,then later into full blown laughter. Pain shoots through my body as I clutch my chest,still laughing. Malcolm rolls his eyes as Chris start laughing as well.

Y/n:Good one,I like that one. | Chris:Thank you! Finally someone appreciates my sarcasm. | Y/n:The name's Y/n. | Chris:Y/n...I like that name.

Y/n:...I should go back now. | Chris:Really? You're body is...still healing?

She took a closer look and see I'm almost healed up.

Malcolm:He even regenerates fast. We should ki--

Chris frowns at Malcolm as she helps me up to my feet. She guides me outside as I carefully watch my balance.

Y/n:*radio* Clover,do you copy? Over. | Clover:*radio* I hear you loud and clear,are you finished with your mission. Over. | Y/n:*radio* Since yesterday. Took a fatal hit,but I was saved by Robyn's members. Over. | Clover:*radio* Good to hear you again,soldier. I'll send a transport to you right now. Over. | Y/n:*radio* Thank you,sir. Over.

Y/n:I got about 5 minutes before my ride comes here. Anymore questions?

Malcolm start to put down their tent and gather their stuff. Soon enough our transport is here and flew back to Mantle first to drop off Chris and Malcolm. I waved goodbye as I continue back to Atlas.

Ironwood:*P.A.* Citizens of Mantle. Following the most recent Grimm attack,a temporary prohibition of assembly is now in effect. There are to be no public gatherings of any kind. Please conduct your business and return to your homes before curfew. This is for your own safety.

Y/n:Hey pilot,what happened last night? | Pilot:It was the election rally where tragedy happened. Apparently the Protector of Mantle was killing the civilians. After that,Grimm came pouring in and it took us a while to repel them.