✨Chapter 21: Trapped

"Let me get uhhh, two double bacon cheese burgers, a side of fries, onion rings, andddd

"Let me get uhhh, two double bacon cheese burgers, a side of fries, onion rings, andddd...mozzarella sticks." Cash ordered, his hand resting on his chin as he surveyed the rest of the menu.

"Damn Bro, order the whole right of the menu while you're at it." Sabian laughed, shaking his head.

"Shit, don't tempt me. A nigga is starving, that flight had nothing but nasty ass food that I wasn't eating and it had a nerve to be eleven hours." He said rubbing his growling stomach, "That should be all for now ma'am, thank you."

The waitress smiled and collected their menus, "Thank you, I'll be back with your drink orders right away."

She disappeared into the rush of the restaurant, leaving the two friends alone to catch up. After performing at a few shows on the east coast and working diligently on his album that was supposed to drop soon, Cash was finally back home in L.A - making sure his first stop was to see his best friend before he got settled.

"So how is it?" Cash sat back in his seat, a sneaky grin emerging.

Sabiana pretended to be clueless, "How's what?"

"The weather, nigga what you think?" Cash retorted with a laugh, "Finally getting that puss—"

"Ay man, chill, I don't need the whole place hearing that." Sabian chuckled, "...But yeah man I'm finally in there."

"That's what I'm talking about, finally man. I need the whole spill man, what you say? Was this some romantic shit or like...you just came at her on some 'I been checkin' for you shawty what's it gonna be' type shit? That sounds more like you."

Sabian doubled over in laughter, shaking his head at Cash who was as serious as can be. The waitress returned with their drinks, and Sabian waited until she was out of ear shot once more before responding.

"You a fuckin fool." Sabian commented, "It was a little bit of both, though. I saw her at the awards and I pulled up to her crib afterwards. I had to. It was history from there."

"I respect it. So y'all kickin it now officially or just taking it slow?"

"Kickin it officially, which is why I have to end this contract in my meeting later. I can't have her watching me in a fake relationship when I'm really with her. I fuck with her heavy, honestly I think she's the one."

Cash's eyes widened. "Damn it's like that?"

"Like that." Sabian repeated, even stunned himself.

He was never the player type to begin with, but just like any other man he kept his options open when it came to women. Both his status and good looks proved to be beneficial when it came to getting just about anyone he set his eyes on. In his twenty five years of life he dated a plethora of different women, but Kadence set aside from the pack.