Chapter 19

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Okay hey youtube, its ya girl Kiya you know what the fuck going on, so this my first video and ima do the i got jumped pranked." I said into the camera as it sat on my dashboard in my car. Yes i made me a youtube cause i would go live on Instagram and a lot of people was telling me to make a youtube and i decided to make one just for fun.

"This is my homegirl Zay and she gone do my makeup and stuff." I said pointing towards Zay and she waved at the camera.

"So we are currently down the street from K3 house y'all don't know who that is but yall gone find out. But everybody over there so ima get Zay to go in and open the door first and just be screaming like 'omg yall help me get Ky in the house.' and stuff cause they know she with me. And Nana my other homegirl got cameras set up in the house already." I explained as i turned to Zay and started letting her do my makeup.

Kamari🥰
6 IMESSAGES

Kamari was blowing my phone up cause he sent me to the store but ever since i came up with the idea to prank him i stopped texting him back so he could think something happened.

"Look yall he blowing my phone up." I said showing the camera my phone.

"He gone beat yo ass when he find out its a prank." Zay said laughing.

"Girl ian worried bout K3 ass." I said knowing i was scared out my mind.

"Yeah, yall she talking her shit now but she know she scared." Zay said

"Girl shutup ain't nobody scared." I chuckled.

After 30 minutes of sitting in the car Zay was finally done. I really looked like i had just got my ass beat. I had ripped my shirt  and everything then we had put fake blood on me. And some by my nose. We had parked in Kamari drive way and my heart started beating fast as fuck.

"Yall im nervous." I said looking in the camera. Before getting on my phone texting nana letting her know we was outside.

"Okay blow the horn like you inna rush then get out and start banging on they door." I said from the passenger seat.

Zay blew the horn like a maniac and ran to the door fast as fuck banging on it. As soon as i seen the door open i leaned me head back and closed my eyes scrunching my face up like i was in pain. Soon the passenger door was jerked open and somebody picked me up out the car.

"owwwww." I cried holding my stomach as we got in the house and i started being dramatic and the person placed me in the flood.

"What the fuck happened to her?" Nari asked as everybody came hovering over me.

"K3 !" Somebody yelled. I opened my eyes and started making my self cry.

"It hurt." I cried.

"Fuck yall calli- what the fuck happened to you?" Kamari asked coming in looking at me with a mug like damn nigga im injured can you not.

"We was at the store and i let her go in by herself." Zay started with the story as Kamari bent down to try to pick me up off the floor but i started crying and screaming.

"Chill out for yo dumb ass stay on this floor." He said and i wanted to laugh so bad but i just continued to cry as he started looking at my body.