•29

(Smut warning 👀 but not too much 🤦🏻‍♀️)

_________________

IT IS AROUND 5AM, you had fallen asleep while waiting for Jungkook. A few minutes later, the main door opens and Jungkook enters. He was so much tired and has not gotten much of a sleep.

He slowly walked into his room and took off his jacket, throwing it on the floor and got inside the bed.

When he laid himself down on the bed, you felt something which made you shift a little and open your eyes. You whispered,
"Jungkook?"

Jungkook cussed because he didn't wanted to wake you up.

"Yes baby, I'm here."
Jungkook whispered back as he kissed on your forehead. You opened your eyes and looked into his eyes. He was looking at you like he was looking at the most precious thing in the world. You knew he was in love with you but you didn't know about his issues.

Jungkook stared back into your eyes and smiled,
"Sorry, I woke you up."

You shook your head,
"It's nothing."

He kept smiling as he looked at you and suddenly he saw your eyes getting all teary.

"What happened baby? Why are you crying?"
He got worried.

You pressed your lips together and shook your head.

"Tell me what's bothering you?"
He asked as he caressed your hair.

You took a sigh and spoke,
"I'm scared."

He got confused,
"Of what?"

You took some time to reply,
"That one day you might change into someone else and won't even cherish me anymore."

Jungkook sighed and he pulled you in a hug.
"It won't happen, never in a million years. I promise you that."

"Will you keep your promise?"
You asked as you buried your head into his chest.

He nodded,
"Yes I will. I will try anything to be with you. I'll do anything to be with you. Even if it takes my own life, I'll do it happily.. I won't ever hurt you, I will try to contain myself when I'll get angry."

You sighed,
"You will get angry?"

"It's.... It's just.."
He sighed, not knowing what to say. Then he held your face in his hands and spoke,
"I love you alot."

And he kissed you passionately. He showed his love in his kiss and you didn't waste a single second by kissing him back.

The kiss started to grow. Jungkook has been craving your touch for soo long and so were you.

For sometime, you had forgotten about everything and just wanted him to touch you so badly and mark you his. So you let him, you let him please you in any way he could.