x

"Everything went smoothly." The doctor smiled at the boys and the girlfriends, all of them smiling. "She will recover without any complications. You can see her in an hour or so."

"Thank you." Jungkook hugged the doctor, closing his eyes, wishing this man the a long and healthy life. "Thank you for helping my baby girl."

"Of course Mr. Jeon." The doctor wasn't afraid to hug him back, not the first time a patient has been emotional. "It's my job to make sure everyone is healthy." Jungkook could've kissed the doctor's cheek but he restrained himself. He settled with a handshake.

"I'm so glad her surgery went okay." Jin sighed, sitting back down in his chair. "Twenty pounds of anxiety just left my body." Namjoon leaned his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes.

"Me too."

——————

"The nurses were so nice!" Aylin talked all about the prep for surgery, her fathers all watching with a smile. "One promised me that she'll sneak me extra pudding!" Hoseok smiled and pinched Aylin's cheek, both of them giggling. "Hey," Aylin's eyes locked on Hanna. "Who are you?"

"Uhm," She glanced over at a Jungkook nervously, reaching for his hand, which did not go unnoticed by Aylin. "I'm Jungkook's girlfriend. Hi, I'm Hanna." She smiled nervously and held out her hand, but realized it was a child and awkwardly took her hand back.

"Hug me." Aylin closed her eyes and opened up her arms.

"She decided if she likes someone by hugging them." Jimin whispered to the flustered Hanna, secretly loving her reaction.

"No pressure." Yoongi mumbled as Hanna walked forward, hug the light of BTS' world.

"I love you!!!" Aylin seemed the second Hanna hugged her, everyone exclaiming joyfully.

"She loves everyone." Jungkook wrapped his arm around Hanna once the hug was over. "You're good Hanna."

"That child." Hanna giggled and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "She gave me a panic attack." Hanna has anxiety, Jungkook knows that. But he also knows she jokes around with that.

"You are good, right babe?" Jungkook doubles checked, the others too caught up in their conversation and laughter to notice the two lover's conversation.

"Yes I'm good." Hanna leaned her head against Jungkook. "Thank you."

———-

"Why can't I go to school?" Aylin whined, following Namjoon around the house, bored. "I want friends!"

"Clair is your friend." Namjoon spoke over his shoulder, walking away from his daughter with a smile.

"No!" Aylin declared. "We are not friends. We are enemies!" Then Aylin felt guilty because she secretly loves Clair. "But I still love her." Namjoon grinned and scooped up Aylin, surprised her as she squealed and hugged Namjoon as he spun then around.

"Let's go find Bomi. It's time to feed him."

Aylin was still young and not completely aware to the concept of "subject changing" so BTS could do that for now. But in a year, they're going to be stuck.

———-

"Listen Im not saying I want to shelter Aylin." Jimin started the conversation, Aylin asleep in her room. "But that's exactly what i'm saying." Yoongi snorted and dipped his coffee which he had to fight Jin to make seeing as its midnight. But the boys needed this discussion.

"She can't grow up isolated from the world." Taehyung was the first to speak his mind, seriously at least. "She needs kid interaction, friendships, teachers, enemies, lunch time with friends, all of that we loved."

"I didn't love that." Jungkook raised his hand causing Taehyung to glare at him and Jin to shush, Taehyung's speak interrupted.

"But I don't want her to be a spoiled brat." Taehyung concluded, not afraid to be blunt.

"That." Namjoon pointed to Taehyung. "I like that."

"But we have the problem of fans, paparazzi, and saesangs," Hoseok cleared his throats, saying BTS' hated words.

Paparazzi and saesangs.

"I don't think paparazzi will be a problem." Jin twirled his phone on the table, keeping his mind awake. "She'd be at a school, with kids. They should know to respect others, especially kids." BTS mumbled an agreement.

"It's just, them." Yoongi sighed, downing the rest of his coffee. "They've made it clear they love Aylin." Taehyung nodded, remembering the park incident he had to stop and yell at the girls.

"We'll make sure her school has security." Jungkook solved the problem. "Plus I'm sure they won't allow a bunch of teenage her 20 ish year-old girls in the school anyways." No one disagreed with him.

"So it's settled." Taehyung smiled, setting his folded hands on the table, a wide smile on his face. "She's going to school."