⤿ 14 | a cliche coincidence !

🗒 ❛ XIV : a cliche coincidence ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 XIV : a cliche coincidence ‧₊˚

» [ limitless - nct 127 ] «

1.47 —〇——— 4.09
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ᵗʰⁱˢ ʰᵉᵃᵛʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶜʰᵃᵍᵉ,
ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᶠʳᵉᵉ, ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵘˢ.
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˡʸ ,
ʷʰᵒ'ˢ ᵃˡˡᵒʷᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{jinhee's pov}

seriously, i never believed in cliche coincidences to happen to me in real life like those in kdramas. i mean, what were the chances you get three godly-looking, model-like guys as your matches on a dating app? and to make it even more cliche, you meet them in real life in the most cliche way possible. all of y'all ended up late for school, in front of the discipline master, and than you turn your head and realise they are all in the same school as you. yep, that's all happening to me right now.

my legs suddenly felt so weak, and it's not because i ran all the way from home to here, but it was because i simply couldn't believe it.

there the three of them was, in front of me, wearing the same red school tie, white blouse, and the same yellow school crest on the top right corner of the blouse titled 'GY' which stood for 'gwangyang.'

literally fuck my fucking life.

'j...junkcock?'
i said, my jaw was literally hung wide open, and i'm not even exaggerating when i say that my eyeball always popped out of my sockets. i rubbed my eyes to make sure i wasn't seeing things.

'what did she say?'
the high pitched voice said,
and no doubt that was jimin.

i completely forgot that the discipline master was just there because i was that shocked. i mean, i knew they were probably close by because they wouldn't match someone less than 100km away. but same school? seriously?