Recovery

Harry

Ginny and I decided to walk around Hogsmeade. The place was a nice cozy village and the only pure wizard and witch village in Britain. It was a nice place to visit on the weekends.

"Harry lets go get some butterbeer."

I nodded my head in agreement to her. I was in the mood for some butterbeer as well. It was good and we couldn't have it at Hogwarts. We walked to Hog's Head in a comfortable silence.

When we got their, I opened the door for Ginny. "What a gentleman Mr. Potter." she said teasingly with a smile on her face.

"Oh shush, don't get used to it." I replied. She pouted a bit and walked in.

"Oh alright." I grumbled. She squealed in delight.

We walked in and found an empty table and Ginny settled down.

"I'll go get us two butterbeers. Want anything else?"

"No that will be all."

I walked up to the counter and ordered two butterbeers. The man just nodded his head and took out two glass cups. He proceeded to fill them with the golden brown liquid. He put them on the counter and I handed him enough galleons to pay for the drinks. I took the drinks and left with a thanks. I walked back over to our table and handed Ginny one.

"Here you go."

"Thanks Harry."

We both took a sip of the golden brown drink and signed in content.

"So how do you think Luna and Neville are doing right now?" I asked the beautiful red head girl in front of me.

"I think they're doing fine. They'll work out I bet."

"Yea, you're probably right. I mean Neville really does like Luna and vice versa. They'll be good for each other. Plus it'll help him and Percy become friends."

"Speaking of Percy, what do you think of him?"

"Why?" I asked a little too defensive.

"Calm down Harry, I just think of him as a friend. I just want to know what you think of him."

"Sorry." I said rubbing my neck a little embarrassed. "Well he's a cool guy, pretty chill as long as you don't upset him or annoy him. He is certainly a strong wizard and we are going to need him against Voldemort. I am concerned about the relationship between him and your brother. Ron is my best mate and all, but he needs to stop being so paranoid."

"Yea, Ron can such a git sometimes. Percy is indeed a powerful wizard too."

For the next half an hour we finished our butterbeers and talked about other things until Hermione came bursting in out of breath and sweaty. Her eyes darted around the room until they landed on us. She ran up to our table.

"Guys come! Percy is in trouble we need to help him!"

"What?" I asked.

"Just come, I'll explain to you guys while we find Neville and Luna." Ginny and I quickly grabbed our possessions and followed Hermione out the door. The very few people in here were just looking at us like we were crazy or something.

Great, next headline for the Daily Prophet, 'Boy Who Lived Gone Crazy Along with Two Other Hogwarts Students'. I shook my head that didn't matter right now. Percy was in trouble and we had to find Luna and Neville.

"So what exactly is going on? Is Percy ok?" asked Ginny.

"Well Percy and I were just walking around Hogsmeade and then out of no where, a hex came out of nowhere and hit him in the back. Once I helped him up there were a bunch of Death Eaters standing in front of us." As soon as Hermione finished explaining to us, the ground right in front of me exploded sending dirt everywhere and me falling backwards.