Training Camp Attack: Begin!

Deku sat in the Leagues bar with Eraserhead, Butterfly, and Cateye. He thought that now would be a good time to get the hero and two newest Lights acquainted with their 'business partners.' Right now, they were discussing the plans for the attack.

The Fox twins also joined them as well. They had been absent recently to help Doom and Bubblegum set up their new lives. It was sweet of them to volunteer to do so but now they were needed back with the training camp attack so soon to happening and Deku decided this to be the best way to reintegrate them into the gang.

Deku passed a piece of paper over the bar to Kurogiri. "These are the coordinates to the camp. The heroes at the camp are the Wild, Wild Pussycats. You can find all the needed information about them on their agency's website and man fan pages." Before Kurogiri could take the paper, Deku quickly snatched it away. "Of course, information comes with a price."

Deku moved his head just in time to dodge the flying hand of Shigaraki, as per usual. Still, Deku couldn't help but feel his body shake, the scar on his arm a reminder. "You're tryna scam us, aren't cha, Deku?" Deku turned to him, sunglasses going happy. "Of course not, Shig!" They went to the angry red dots. "But you should know by now that nothing on this side of the world comes free. Or cheap." Shigaraki scowled and sat back down. "Fine... What do you want, Deku?"

Deku grinned under his mask, sunglasses going back to black. "That's more like it! Of course, you know about our plan to get Uraraka and her parents. We need her parents to be warped to the underground bunker. During the attack, we need Uraraka separated somehow and put in a place with four of the Quirkless Rejects. My people know that fifteen minutes after the attack they need to meet in the middle of the forest and press the button attached to their wristbands. By the way, the main group that will be with Uraraka when she is separated has their own wrist bands and screen for you, Kurogiri."

The warp-quirked man nodded.

"When we press the button, warp us all into the underground bunker. There we will question the Uraraka family," Deku paused. "Is that it?" Deku shook his head and held up one finger. "One more thing." "What?" Shigaraki growled. "If you should fail to turn Bakugou to your side, you warp him to us and we will deal with him ourselves however we wish." Instantly Shigaraki leaped forward. *CRASH*

Deku didn't even try to dodge as he was pinned to the floor. Shigaraki looked shocked when his quirk didn't work. Deku grinned as the realization of who was in this room dawned on Shigaraki. To the right was Eraserhead, eyes glued on Shigaraki, hair floating, and handy on his capture scarf. Butterfly had gotten off her barstool and into a fighting position and Cateye had his arms fanned out, ready to fight if need be. Fox had gotten up from their position on the couch, tense. Good to see they haven't lost their stuff. "Remember where you are and who is around you, Shigiraki," Deku spoke in a quiet, cold voice.

Only when both Shigaraki and Deku were on their respective barstools did Eraserhead release his quirk.

"You won't have any use for Bakugou if he refuses your offer besides to torture or to kill him or use him as a hostage. So why don't you just hand him over to us?"

"Deku," Kurogiri spoke up, "what use do the Quirkless Rejects have for the boy?" Deku turned to Kurogiri. "Unlike you, we don't outright explain our plans." Shigaraki growled and 'accidentally' disintegrated a cup.

Deku watched it turn to dust. His arm throbbed with phantom pain. Just like how he grabbed me at the- MIKUMO! Just like how he grabbed Mikumo! It's not the time for this, Deku!

"We do this because we don't necessarily call ourselves villains and as such we cannot disclose such information to villain organizations who do not support our cause for safety purposes," Eraserhead came to his rescue. Deku cleared his throat. "Y- yes." Dang it, stop mumbling. It's not like you are Izuku. "So we won't tell you exactly what plans we have for Bakugou only that it will be beneficial for us."

"And in no way beneficial to the League of Villains?" Kurogiri questioned. Deku nodded. "The only thing you get out of this is the location, date, and the chance to turn Katsuki Bakugou to your side."

Shigaraki glared at Deku with his dry red eyes. "Are you assuming we will fail?"

"I am not assuming anything. Just making a deal. The plan goes as aforementioned and we get Bakugou if you cannot persuade him to join the League of Villains. That is our only offer. Take it or leave it."

The room was thick with animosity and a tense silence was held in the air.

Finally, Shigaraki spoke. "Fine, we'll do it as you say," he grumbled. "But don't get your hopes up, we aren't going to lose Bakugou." Deku's sunglasses went happy. "We'll see." The greenette held out his hand and Shigaraki took it with four fingers and shook. Deku then handed Kurogiri the two new screens for the armband locators and the paper with the camp's coordinates and dates and the time for the attack. Deku stood up, Cateye, Butterfly, Eraserhead, and the Fox twins following suit. Kurogiri opened a warp gate for them leading to the back of the warehouse.

"Alright," Deku grinned. "See you in a week, Shig, Kuro." The six members of the Quirkless Rejects exited the bar through the warp gate.

_______________________________

A week went by quicker than expected. Two days ago, Eraserhead had taken his class along with Vlad King and his class to the training camp. Right now the Quirkless Rejects were split into three groups.

One: Deku, Todoroki, Mary, and Gavil for the takedown of Uraraka.

Two: Cateye, Plysa, Ruske, Trusa, and the Fox twins for the kidnapping of the parents.

Three: All of the other members of the Quirkless Rejects for the attack on the camp.

Deku turned to the gathering as a whole, the League of Villains off to the side, that was in the underground bunker. Todoroki, who was shocked at first, had actually gone off to the side to talk with Dabi. Sweet. Deku cleared his throat.

"Okay! The plan is as said before. As we speak the test of courage is going on. The large group will go along with the League to attack the camp and assist in the capturing of Bakugou if need be. The medium group will go to extract Mr. and Mrs. Uraraka. The smallest group, aka my group, will handle getting Uraraka. Fifteen minutes into the attack, all of us will gather in the center and when I press the button, Kurogiri of the League of Villains will open up a warp gate to the underground bunker where we will interrogate the Uraraka family. As this is an attack to lower the public's trust in heroes you are allowed to harm the students but under no circumstances should you permanently wound them or kill them. If the League does so then that is okay, they have a different agenda and set of morals to follow.

Does everyone understand?"

"Yes, Chief Deku!"

Deku nodded. "Then let's go!"

The massive warp gate opened up in front of them. Both the Quirkless Rejects and the League of Villains exited the warp gate in designated spots in a forest. Deku grinned as he, Todoroki, Mary, and Gavil were all in on a small cliff. They waited patiently for Uraraka to come. Three things happened very quickly in rapid succession.

A little boy with a red cap came from the path leading up.

A warp gate opened to the left of the four Quirkless Rejects members and Uraraka came tumbling out.

Then, a massive man with only one eye came strutting in from the other side of the mountain.

All four parties made eye contact.

Ah, suck.