Prologue

Y/n L/n's POV

For some reason, I found myself standing in the middle of a peaceful field. The sun was shining and there were no signs of any living creatures other than myself around.

Until an image of a little girl appeared in the distance. Her back was facing me as her long electric blue hair swayed around softly because of the wind.

She was playing with two other kids on the field where we were standing, one girl and one boy. Although I couldn't see their faces properly, I could tell they had the widest grins plastered on their lips.

I sighed. It's them again, the kids I've been seeing in my dreams for several weeks now.

Then all of a sudden, the peaceful atmosphere was replaced by a dark one and the field turned into a messed up battleground where dead people and dead creatures, that I was unfamiliar with, were laying around.

And what looked like the adult versions of the kids were there. The boy was on his knees with his arms wrapped around the blue haired girl's lifeless body as the other young female stood beside them, hands balled into fists and eyes shut close as endless tears rolled down their cheeks.

'Did she... die?' I thought as everything slowly began fading away little by little.

But before it could fully disappear into thin air, I could hear the boy mumbling countless apologies over and over again.

"I'm so sorry... I'm sorry, please come back... It's all my fault, I'm begging you....please don't leave us..."

"MS. L/N!!" I jolted up from my seat in surprise, gaining everyone's attention as my classmates immediately began laughing at me. 'Darn it, I fell asleep again!'

Mrs. Oh sighed. "Sit down and listen. If you sleep again you're gonna be in big trouble"

"Yes ma'am... " I sat down with my face buried inside my hands. 'Gosh! this is so embarrasing!' I removed my hands when I felt something hit my head and landed on my desk. It was a crumpled piece of paper.

I opened it and inside was a letter written on it.

Don't keep falling asleep, you dumbass.

I looked behind me and saw my annoying best friend Tzuyu smirking. I rolled my eyes at her and continued focusing on class.

-
A/N:

If the plot of this story seems familiar to you, please understand that I did not copy someone else's work❗

Welcome to my second book that's finally been republished after 2 months of it being gone!

To those who have read this story before it was taken down, please refrain from commenting spoilers or any hints. All spoilers will immediately be deleted.

And yes, it's another world transfer story 'cause why not? :D

Enjoy~