Mind Your Manners

A/N: VERY short update cause I'm exhausted. Sorry.

It's been ten minutes since Katsuki left the room to Shouto and Eijirou, but the half-and-half teen can't seem to put the right words together. He knows he can't just let things go on the way that they are but what does he say? Should he do what he always does and just break it off so he doesn't have to deal with the aftermath? No. No, he can't back down now. If Sero found out that he bitched out after all that, he'd never let him live it down. So what does he say? 'Hey, I know I've been telling you to fuck off this entire time but now I kind of like you now that it's convenient for me?' Fuck, that's such a shitty thing to say. Shouto's kind of a bitch but he's not that heartless. 

"Baby. Is something wrong? Did I do somethin' to upset you?" Eijirou asks, smiling even though it's obvious that he's probably even more nervous about it than even Shouto is. The younger sighs, wiping his hands down over his face sufferingly.

"No, and that's the problem."

"I...excuse me?"

"You're just---you're too fucking easy to like! You're fucking sweet and chivalrous and charming in a dumb puppy kind of way and you're hot and fuck, you're dick is big---I'm supposed to hate you. I'm supposed to ruin you and take all your fuckin' money but I can't even---you're too perfect. I can't do this anymore."

Eijirou opens his mouth to talk, face twisted in a cocktail of utter confusion and incredulousness. He huffs out a cynical laugh, shaking his head a bit as he tries to wrap his head around the implications of what Shouto is saying to him.

"So. Let me just...see if I'm understanding all of this the right way. You're saying...you don't want me anymore because everything is going so well? Not to be rude, but that's probably the most psychotic shit I've ever heard in my life."

"You can't say 'not to be rude' and then follow up with something that's obviously rude."

"How the hell else am I supposed to react to that? It's not like I'm asking you to marry me or something. I just wanna blow my load with a hot piece of ass and spend my money; I don't want anything else from you."

Shouto suddenly feels a cold sensation in his gut, twisting and turning like it's trying to tear him from the inside out.

"Y-You...you don't? So you...you wouldn't want to be with me?"

And by the way Eijirou's face falls, Shouto can tell that the redhead has figured out that he read the situation completely wrong.

"Oh. O-Oh, you meant---oh, baby, I'm such an idiot---"

"N-No, it's cool. Just---I'm glad you told me now before I managed to embarrass myself any further. Um...but maybe we should just break this off anyway."

He stands, a shuddering breath shaking him as he walks to the door to let Eijirou out. The older man looks absolutely stunned, just staring at the coffee table. When he hears the click of the door opening, it snaps him out of his self-induced turmoil.

"Baby---no. I didn't mean---I mean, I only said that because I thought you were trying to break it off with me, not because that's actually how I feel. Of course I wanna be with you!"

"But you just said---"

"Honey, come on. If you could hear the way that you worded everything, it sounded like you were about to dump me and not like you were proposing that we take this relationship to another level. Please, be reasonable for a moment before you kick me out."

Narrowing his eyes at the pleading man, he folds his arms over his chest.

"...you're not just saying that cause you hurt my feelings?"

"No, baby boy. I'd never. I've been honest this entire time, right?"

"You mean other than the lie you just told?"

"Aaagh, just cut me a break, please."

Shouto gives him a once over.

"If you break my heart, I will tell Katsuki to kill you. And he will."

"I'm aware. You know, I used to think he was joking but I'm actually afraid he'll slit my throat in my sleep." Eijirou titters, extending his arms in an offering of embrace. "I'm sorry I said all of that mean and incredibly untrue shit earlier. Forgive me?"

Shouto considers him, but he doesn't move from that spot.

"...buy me YSL and take me on a date and I'll consider it."

"Done and done, baby. Can you let daddy make it up to you?"

Shouto rolls his eyes but the door does slam shut and he drags his feet over to Eijirou, biting his lip to keep his smile away.

"How you gonna do that?"

"Well, holding you down and fucking you until you scream is usually something you enjoy." 

He lifts Shouto with ease, wrapping those slender legs around his waist.

"If you make me cum so hard my eyes cross, I might forgive you."

But they both know that it's well beyond Eijirou's capabilities.