Chapter 41- School Prince, A Little Sultry (40)

She answered simply.

She didn't think too deeply about this matter in her head because Xiaohua kept saying, "Host, say you don't want, say you don't want, say you don't want!" In her ears, so Su Yan blurted out.

As soon as she said it, she looked at Jiang Ran's sharp lips and laughed, making him seem more casual. "I'll listen to you."

There was a smile in his voice, and his eyes flashed quickly.

His eyes slowly glanced at the crowd, with a touch of coldness in his eyes.

With this glance, the lively crowd closed their mouths together, or bow their heads to drink, or hurriedly shifted the topic, as if the excitement just now never happened.

Suddenly, the box quieted down.

Yao Yufei sat there, her back stiff, the blush on her face faded away, her face turned pale, and her brow was awkward.

She had been so straightforward, but Jiang Ran refused her in such a way in public.

This is called her, how could she bear it?

She got up quickly, looking embarrassed, and went out.

Zhao Yue shouted, "Yeah, why did Yufei leave?" And followed behind Yao Yufei, and in response to her, there was a loud closing noise.

The people playing the game looked at Jiang Ran, looking forward to his reaction.

However, he simply leaned lazily on the sofa, his neckline slightly open, his eyelids were drooping, and a sharp smile on his angular face dissipated much of the evil that he had brought out.

Cheng Xingyang sat in position and said, "Keep going, let's keep playing."

After he finished, the people nearby echoed, and the scene became lively again.

They don't know how many times they played until the red pointer swings and freezes, pointing at Su Yan.

Cheng Xingyang's eyes brightened, and he exhaled deeply.

Once again, the atmosphere rose.

After a night of playing with this broken pointer, he wanted to vomit blood.

Isn't it just for this moment that he persists until now?

Cheng Xingyang's straight eyes can be regarded as staring at Su Yan urgently. "Student Su Yan, this time, it's your turn."

Su Yan gently pinned her hair behind her ears. "I choose Dare." Her eyes were filled with joy.

Staring at the stack of bookmark cards, Cheng Xingyang took the card for Dare and then planned to draw one in front of everyone.

Then came Su Yan's soft voice. "Can I pick which one to choose?"

Cheng Xingyang froze and paused. "Of course."

He acted like a gentleman, putting the stack of cards in front of Su Yan.

Su Yan did not hesitate to reach out and pull out the third to last card.

Then looking at the contents of the card, she smiled happily. "Choose three glasses of wine to drink from the menu."

She did not show any distress or sadness, but instead looked very happy, as if she had expected that she would get this card.

Then she took the drink menu from Cheng Xingyang with interest.

"Bloody Mary, Margaret, and Commander of Singapore."

Su Yan's fair fingers pointed at the three beautiful pictures.

Xiaohua, who was silently hiding in her earrings, listened to this, and then thought about what it had known about its host for so long.

This... Could it be that the host already knew what was written on that card?

She asked the waiter to serve these three cocktails.

Soon, three glasses of wine were brought up, one by one placed in front of Su Yan.

Her eyes sparkled like stars, staring at the three cocktails.